• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Um, hello there. My name's Niqueo, and I'm looking for a mentor. ^_^'

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? There are several that have caught my eye. Um, there's... basically everything when it comes to the Main Series Pokémon Gaming, I have every Pokemon game, going back to the GB originals. Also interested in everything under the Pokemon Gaming section as well then. Also, ROM Hacking, Roleplay Theatre, Fanfiction and Writing, plus Entertainment & Hobbies! That seems to be everything...

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Now I'm wondering if I put too much as an answer for the before question. Hehe... ^_^' Um, everything I mentioned before is what I'm interested in and want to learn more about.

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Honestly, the forums are a little frustrating for me to navigate, so I can see that putting me off from the site a bit, but hey. If I get an awesome mentor who can help me with that, then I'm sure it'll be no problem! Besides that, I hope to be pretty active, logging on several times a week.

apart

A bitter-sweet kiss
    Years
  • Umm, I'm Apart.
    I was told on the front page to sign up here,,
    I'm super new.. and I'm pretty shy, but I would really like to be a part of this pokemon community!
    I have been playing pokemon mostly all my life... I played all the main pokemon titles & enjoy them all.
    I play/played a lot of Pokemon fan made games as well. My favorite fan made game being: pokemon light platinum. :D
    -
    I usually play pokemon competitively on the pokemon showdown website. ( UBERS, OU, UU & sometimes Random :P)
    & On my 3ds. (ORAS & Sometimes X&Y)
    -
    I used to watch the pokemon show/anime up until the Black & white series. It got really boring for me since then. Mostly because ash seems to *Reset* all that he has learned every season. It just got to the point where it was too painful for me to continue watching the newer seasons. I do still enjoy the earlier seasons , just not the newer ones. (Black & white and X&Y)
    -
    So.. yeah, I really would appreciate anyone who would like to help me get familiar with this place...
    It would mean a lot to me. :)

Years
  • Um, hello there. My name's Niqueo, and I'm looking for a mentor. ^_^'

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? There are several that have caught my eye. Um, there's... basically everything when it comes to the Main Series Pokémon Gaming, I have every Pokemon game, going back to the GB originals. Also interested in everything under the Pokemon Gaming section as well then. Also, ROM Hacking, Roleplay Theatre, Fanfiction and Writing, plus Entertainment & Hobbies! That seems to be everything...

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Now I'm wondering if I put too much as an answer for the before question. Hehe... ^_^' Um, everything I mentioned before is what I'm interested in and want to learn more about.

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Honestly, the forums are a little frustrating for me to navigate, so I can see that putting me off from the site a bit, but hey. If I get an awesome mentor who can help me with that, then I'm sure it'll be no problem! Besides that, I hope to be pretty active, logging on several times a week.

I'd be happy to be your mentor if you'd like.

MissedtheMarx

The People's Battler
    Years
    • US
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    What sections are you most interested in?

I'm most interested in trading and battling. I want to set up my own trade shop once I build up a bit of credibility on this forum. I have a stock of competitive pokemon, and I love battling, so those are my priorities

What other sections do you want to venture into?

I think that the roleplaying section is interesting and I'll have a look there. I have role played a lot in the past, and now I primarily only role play with one person. It would be fun to start some new story lines. In addition to that, I love the games section of the forum, and the Mall to just chat about whatever.

How committed are you?

Very committed. I love the game and want a community to enhance playing experience

Years
  • What sections are you most interested in?

I'm most interested in trading and battling. I want to set up my own trade shop once I build up a bit of credibility on this forum. I have a stock of competitive pokemon, and I love battling, so those are my priorities

What other sections do you want to venture into?

I think that the roleplaying section is interesting and I'll have a look there. I have role played a lot in the past, and now I primarily only role play with one person. It would be fun to start some new story lines. In addition to that, I love the games section of the forum, and the Mall to just chat about whatever.

How committed are you?

Very committed. I love the game and want a community to enhance playing experience

I don't know anything about trade shop honestly but that's the most thing you want. So I think I'm not suitable much...

I can help you some around RPT section. I'm insanely active around off topic more specifically around forum games xD. That's all I know :P .
    If you don't want me as mentor its okay.
    Try to stick around ^^

MissedtheMarx

The People's Battler
    Years
    • US
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    I don't know anything about trade shop honestly but that's the most thing you want. So I think I'm not suitable much...

I can help you some around RPT section. I'm insanely active around off topic more specifically around forum games xD. That's all I know :P .
    If you don't want me as mentor its okay.
    Try to stick around ^^

Thanks for the quick reply. I would like having you as a mentor honestly, because you're active around the community and you'd help me learn about the forum! That's all I need. I can ask specific questions about building my own trade shop later, so that's not really a deal breaker :)

So, I'd love to be your mentee if you'll have me :D

Years
  • Thanks for the quick reply. I would like having you as a mentor honestly, because you're active around the community and you'd help me learn about the forum! That's all I need. I can ask specific questions about building my own trade shop later, so that's not really a deal breaker :)

So, I'd love to be your mentee if you'll have me :D

Woo OK then! Let's roll xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2016
    Hello, I'm new here, and, surely, I don't know where can I start, sooo...
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    In ROM Hacks, in art and designing, fakemons, and competitive battles
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    How to make a great Rom Hack, and learn about competitive battles, also trades
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I am willing to learn, and I can be active here, for a long time, but there will be other problems.
    And, I'd like whoever that's available, cos I don't like to pick or choose something... ^^;

caminferno30

Ice Master
    Years
  • 1. I don't really have any. I am open for suggestions. Maybe speculation boards because I get to let my pokemon professor side out.
    2. Maybe roleplay, I don't really have any besides that, again I am open for suggestions.
    3.Like Rage, on page 1, I (unfortunately) cannot see the future. There might be a time when I just cannot get on but I will try my best. Sending me a message should work. I do not know but I think they send you an email when someone messages you. At least I hope so. Thank you.

Years
  • Umm, I'm Apart.
    I was told on the front page to sign up here,,
    I'm super new.. and I'm pretty shy, but I would really like to be a part of this pokemon community!
    I have been playing pokemon mostly all my life... I played all the main pokemon titles & enjoy them all.
    I play/played a lot of Pokemon fan made games as well. My favorite fan made game being: pokemon light platinum. :D
    -
    I usually play pokemon competitively on the pokemon showdown website. ( UBERS, OU, UU & sometimes Random :P)
    & On my 3ds. (ORAS & Sometimes X&Y)
    -
    I used to watch the pokemon show/anime up until the Black & white series. It got really boring for me since then. Mostly because ash seems to *Reset* all that he has learned every season. It just got to the point where it was too painful for me to continue watching the newer seasons. I do still enjoy the earlier seasons , just not the newer ones. (Black & white and X&Y)
    -
    So.. yeah, I really would appreciate anyone who would like to help me get familiar with this place...
    It would mean a lot to me. :)

If you like I would love to be your mentor....

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2016
    Hello!
    I would really like a mentor for PC. I'm interested in becoming a more active member :)
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    I'm interested in fan art and fan fiction. The role playing writing looks like a lot of fun, but I'm hesitant to participate until I "figured out" how the community works.
    Also, I'm a language teacher. All my students play Pokemon and I use Pokemon in my classes often. Exploring the communities gave me a lot of ideas I can use in my classes to inspire my students. It also keeps inspiring me to participate often, making my own gaming experience more meaningful as well as make my students' learning experience more meaningful.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    I want to learn more about fan art and fan fiction posts, creating "challenges" for other members and just general participation. Also, I'm not only a new member, but also a new, very motivated Pokemon player. All the hints and tips I can find on the community forums would be helpful. :)
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I'm very committed to become an active member. So far I spend time exploring what's on the communities and try to learn what is going on. I want to start participating more when I know better how what works. I try to visited the community often to see what's "new" and what people are talking about. The more I play the game the more I turn to the community to see what others are doing and talking about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back