• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Weekends i sleep at 12:00 AM. And week days, 10:00 PM.

But someday I stayed up until 2:00 AM and i said...wtf am i doing here at 2:00 AM?

Sirfetch’d

I can't remember the last time I have slept before midnight. I'm just so busy and all of the fun stuff happens so late D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
"all the fun stuff happens late"

I agree with this statement.

Apparently you feel a lot more refreshed if you sleep before midnight than after midnight. But the result is waking up earlier than anticipated...like 6 am for example. >_>

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I bet everybody knows I regularly sleep before midnight, but here's a new record, sleeping at 6pm and waking up at 6am.

Sirfetch’d

I just woke up from a nap and I plan on sleeping early. I am drained.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
For the past few days, I've been automatically waking up at exactly 6 am, despite whatever time I am sleeping.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I also have to wake up at 6 due to school.

I am little curious, but why does the sun rise so early for you guys? (my rises like about 7 am fully despite the real time being 6 am cos 7 is just the official time)

James.

Years
I was pretty proud of myself to be up by noon this morning. xD

Weekdays suck, being up by 8-9 and whatnot. Most mornings I kill my phone because I sleep through all the alarms I have set.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
the only times I sleep up to 12 hours was during Christmas and New Years Eve. Alcohol was a factor of my reasoning. xD Normally it's 6-8 for me.

Years
I usually find myself sleeping 10-12 hours if I've had an exhausting day from school..but I won't be in school for another semester (Spring) so it might be a long while before I have that feeling xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back