• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I wake up every school morning at 6 am. That is a big adjustment from 12 as I usually wake up in the summer haha.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I'm used to wake up as early as 6 AM when going to school. Surprisingly I wake up as late as 9 AM nowadays, after I'm not attending school anymore.

Sirfetch’d

I am not a morning person at all. You will find no one who hates mornings more than me.

TY

Same, not a morning person at all.. Im grumpy and rather listen to music and ignore everyone

Sirfetch’d

Yeah until I am really awake I will just listen to music as well or browse PC.

TY

After a hour or so ill just eat something, turn my laptop on and either browse PC, or play games

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I go back in a week. But I'm worried because I'm still waitlisted in three of the classes I need to take. I'm in ONE class though. I'm actually going back to an evening schedule, so it makes things a whole lot easier for me.

EDIT: i swear you guys were talking about school earlier >_<

But yeah, woke up to a...somewhat raw feeling. Can't say a hangover unless that's what really got me to it while drinking almost all of the Moscato wine last night. Coffee is what I'm drinking now, and I am feeling so much better.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I woke up at 9am today which is definitely not my usual time of waking up. I'm usually not awake till around after 12pm and sometimes even later haha. Today I'm up a bit earlier (and I went to bed around 4 so I didn't get much sleep. o.e) cause my little brother's going off to college today and so we're going with him to send him off and stuff. I'm gonna miss him alot man, it's gonna be weird seeing his bed empty every night till he comes back for Thanksgiving.

Sirfetch’d

I woke up at 9am today which is definitely not my usual time of waking up. I'm usually not awake till around after 12pm and sometimes even later haha. Today I'm up a bit earlier (and I went to bed around 4 so I didn't get much sleep. o.e) cause my little brother's going off to college today and so we're going with him to send him off and stuff. I'm gonna miss him alot man, it's gonna be weird seeing his bed empty every night till he comes back for Thanksgiving.

Sounds like me haha. I didn't get to sleep until around 5 this morning X_X

Years
  • Sounds like me haha. I didn't get to sleep until around 5 this morning X_X

My advice is, use your days before school starts to put your schedule around the clock, though that could be very risky if it doesn't work out by the time school starts.

So, for example, sleep at 9 AM next day, then 11 AM the day after, then 1 PM, 3 PM, and so on. I tried it and it actually worked.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Been staying up a little later lately (about 12am if that counts lol ) but I still manage to get up at around 8am like I usually do on weekends.

Years
  • 12 AM is definitely not late.

According to my schedule next semester my earliest class is at 1 PM so I guess I don't have to worry about oversleeping.

Years
  • Been staying up a little later lately (about 12am if that counts lol ) but I still manage to get up at around 8am like I usually do on weekends.
    That's my weekend schedule right there. Go to bed sometime after midnight and wake up some time after 8 am.. I feel that I usually get more sleep on weekends than I do on weeknights.

Sirfetch’d

That's my weekend schedule right there. Go to bed sometime after midnight and wake up some time after 8 am.. I feel that I usually get more sleep on weekends than I do on weeknights.

Yeah I am the same way about the weekends. It's great not having a specific time to be up :D

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I rarely ever go to sleep before 2 or 3 and wake up around 9:30. Of course that doesn't work when I have to wake up early and go to work...unfortunately, a lot of times I wind up not going to bed any earlier those nights, haha.

TY

My sleep pattern is like that right now lol. I have to change it to normal ASAP D:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I have a job interview monday morning and my sleeping schedule still isn't fixed. And I have these ugly dark circles under my eyes I look like an old man :<

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm usually asleep at around midnight or so. 1 AM or 2 AM if I stay up longer playing video games or reading a book.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back