• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart 8 Races - PC style! (General/Tournaments)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Okay, and I'll be there. Lol you'll probably beat me I just got the game last night. xp
    I'm Nate btw.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Except when I get bombarded with items c:

Good games you two! We can keep going if you want; anytime. :3

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • How I placed first on Rainbow Road is in fathomable lol. I'm terrible at that track. unless you guys actually went easy on me

Wobbu

Years
  • I fell off like 3 times, haha. ;__;

When I drifted at the first large turn, I was drifting so sharp that half of my kart was on the road and the other half was hanging over the edge. I don't know how I managed to get that precise without falling lmao

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    How I placed first on Rainbow Road is in fathomable lol. I'm terrible at that track. unless you guys actually went easy on me

Lol that was funny! I think I'm going to win the race, then you pop out of nowhere and get 1st. xD
    We should race again sometime. ^^

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • So, what is all's favorite race track in Mario Kart 8?

Mine, personally is Cloudtop Cruise. The music completely sold me on it.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I shall join Dragon's race too. Just for anyone to know who I am, I'm the Mii player who will use the Golden Kart and Golden Wheels.

Edit: Nevermind, that race was almost 24 hours ago, but I'm still in need for someone to race me at the PC tournament.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Sorry about yesterday. x_x However, this time for sure, I want to play, and, hopefully Janna (Sheep) will join us! If anyone wants to join, I'll be on now. :3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Well I've finally managed to join Dragon's race today, as well as completing my 8-course race. I do wonder if you have to win the tourney each day in order to obtain the emblem prizes from the OP.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Ah, I finally played as well. It was fun, I finished all of my 8 races and managed to get third in points overall, so it wasn't too bad. Definitely wanted to do better in some of those races, haha.

Wobbu

Years
  • You guys are really good x_x

My bad start didn't help me out with earning points haha. Though I'm two for two with placing first on Rainbow Road; what sorcery is this?!

Back