• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart 8 Races - PC style! (General/Tournaments)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I feel sorry about winning most of the races with you guys; do you think I should've go easy on you?

Tbh, I think you were lucky on a lot of those races. XD like that 'one blue shell'~ Not to say that Mario Kart is generally a luck-based game for the most part.

Well, that and each one of us screwed each other over. @_@

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'll have to hop in with you guys sometime soon. I'm usually available midday/evening except around 1-4PM (PST) most days, so I'll try to keep an eye on this thread!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    I'm going to be waiting in the game lounge in a few (5 minutes from now), so if anyone wants to race, I'll gladly be there.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    The last few tracks screwed me over, especially on N64 Rainbow Road, where the CPUs caught up to me after getting hit twice (from one of the chain chomps and a red shell) and stealing my item boxes on the final lap. Congrats on winning this round, CureYoshiDarkness.

Cura

Years
    The last few tracks screwed me over, especially on N64 Rainbow Road, where the CPUs caught up to me after getting hit twice (from one of the chain chomps and a red shell) and stealing my item boxes on the final lap. Congrats on winning this round, CureYoshiDarkness.

It was a good game, Pinkie-Dawn. I must say, you are my friend and my arch-rival at Mario Kart 8. Everyone is a rival when they play, for fun of course, but there is also (normally) one person who is their arch-rival and I think Pinkie-Dawn, you are it. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'm playing right now! If anyone wants to race, I'll check the tournament room every so often. :)

Hi, I`ll get on in a bit! I`ll poke around for more who want to join for fun!

Cuse guys remember that after your points, you can still join in for fun!

Cura

Years
    I'll be on tomorrow, too much TeamFortress 2 Mann Vs Machine at the moment, trying to finish this dare I say, damnable tour. :\

Years
    Well, it's tomorrow! Any of you guys planning on stopping by soon? I'm probably going to go through a few 150cc single player races before hopping in the tournament room.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm going in to race if you guys wanna join in! Fridaysss. <33

I just got back from eating breakfast, but you aren't available at the moment.

For anyone who hasn't started racing yet, I am currently at the PC room waiting for players.

Years
    I'm coming to check the room now! Hopefully someone will be in there. Did some 150cc and mirrors before but got burnt out and didn't drop by the room like I said I would. ;-; My apologies. Time to fix! :P

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'm coming over there as well!

Mario Kart 8 Races - PC style! (General/Tournaments)

Years
    Connection errors running rampant again. I get them once every few races or so and it's really off-putting. Got booted out so I'm going to break in the meantime. Sorry guys! :(

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    I got called in to work right before playing haha, so I tried to play for as long as I could. It was fun, though! :D

Back