• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokemon Ice Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
  • Doble Post? AwwwYeah!!!

UPDATE

Only I put some screenshots, In the pics you can see a little bit from my new forest, the tilesets are devamped from GBA Pokemon games, the little lamp is an idea from Mateo, and the trainer sprites are maked by Soloo993 (my spriter *w*)

2753.png
    2754.png
    2755.png
    2711.png
    2712.png
    2713.png
    2714.png
    2715.png
    2716.png

Give me a reply if you dont give me a reply, I kill you

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • Beta 1 is here!!!

The first beta is relased to the community today, I not plained relase today the beta, but I take a challenge in March in Whack a Hack Forums, the challenge was relase a beta in 1 month, and I be the first in finish the Challenge!!!

Gold-IceSilver_zpsc9498921.png

(Award for relase a beta over in 1 month)

And is the reason for the relase of the beta, and can enjoy the first beta now.

In the first beta, you can win 3 badges, but the johto gyms was reordened here:

* First Badge (ZephyrBadge)(Violet City)
    * Second Badge (FogBadge)(Ecruteak City)
    * Third Badge (HiveBadge)(Azalea Town)

===Anotations===
    *The hack is based on Pokemon Silver (USA)
    * You can choose gender (boy or girl)
    * The moves clasification was updated to the 4th. generation (psychical and special)
    * The fairy type inside (all types was updated to 6th gen)
    * Mawile, Ralts, kirlia, gardevoir and snubbull are the only fairies if you can get it.
    * Fairy Wind is the only fairy type move if included.
    * I recommend explore better all cities, I change several things comparated of the original game

===Knowed Bugs===

* When you choose girl player, in the intro you only view the boy player overworld, but in the game the game you view the normal girl overworld

===Oddities===

*Some text are no translated to spanish (Im very lazy to translate)
    * In some areas I not change the wild pokemon, I not remember the places.

===Download===
    Click to download the BETA 1.0

Years
  • Well fudge, this game is awesome. The story concept is over the top, the trainer sprites are too good with the design and add a hint of nostalgia.. Perfect job my man. This hack has every potential to be number one.. Just a random question though, will the hack be a much more darker and mature version of the Pokemon games much like Black and White? This hack may just be the next Pokemon Prism, and I have full confidence in this hack flying high! Also, if I may ask, do you have any person who looks at your english translated version and fixes your grammar and spelling errors? Just curious.... Anyways, good luck ;)

EDIT: Not insulting you in any way, but Chesnaught's sprite could use some work. It's arms look all slimmed out, to some extent, making it less bulky than it already is. But that's just me...

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • Well fudge, this game is awesome. The story concept is over the top, the trainer sprites are too good with the design and add a hint of nostalgia.. Perfect job my man. This hack has every potential to be number one.. Just a random question though, will the hack be a much more darker and mature version of the Pokemon games much like Black and White? This hack may just be the next Pokemon Prism, and I have full confidence in this hack flying high! Also, if I may ask, do you have any person who looks at your english translated version and fixes your grammar and spelling errors? Just curious.... Anyways, good luck ;)

EDIT: Not insulting you in any way, but Chesnaught's sprite could use some work. It's arms look all slimmed out, to some extent, making it less bulky than it already is. But that's just me...

Thanks for the comentary, I don't like the spoilers, is better discovery the storyline when you play the beta, but yes, the storyline is more darkness, the mission of the evil gang is take the control of Kyurem, and make a fusion with Reshiram and Zekrom, and freeze all Johto and Kanto (enogh spoiler)
    and the game is clasificated (to me) +15 (for the darkness storyline and hard languaje)

And for the chesnaught sprite, actually I dont use these sprite, I use this sprites for the Kalos starters:
    pokemon_x_y_kalos_starters_full_evos_gbc_sprites_by_solo993-d6w7un2.png

(Private Template)(Made by Soloo993)

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Well, I can already tell it has lots of grammatical and spelling errors in the English version. xD

Guess I get to practice my Spanish if I end up playing it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks for the comentary, I don't like the spoilers, is better discovery the storyline when you play the beta, but yes, the storyline is more darkness, the mission of the evil gang is take the control of Kyurem, and make a fusion with Reshiram and Zekrom, and freeze all Johto and Kanto (enogh spoiler)
    and the game is clasificated (to me) +15 (for the darkness storyline and hard languaje)

And for the chesnaught sprite, actually I dont use these sprite, I use this sprites for the Kalos starters:
    pokemon_x_y_kalos_starters_full_evos_gbc_sprites_by_solo993-d6w7un2.png

(Private Template)(Made by Soloo993)
    Well, the new sprites for the Kalos starters are better than the past ones, so I suggest you stick with that... And don't worry, hopefully you'll find somebody to fix the grammar and spelling errors in English while you're at it.. I understand, that translating is quite hard, considering that English isn't your first language.. Neither is mine actually, and if you're interested, maybe I could help you correct the grammar and spelling mistakes, but enough going off topic... I'm actually glad you didn't spoil it actually, because I myself like a good surprise. I can tell ya that this is gonna be one hell of a hack, so I'm gonna stick around and keep an eye on this, as this has endless potential! Anyways, good luck bro!

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • It's time to a video update, and this time I show some new things, this time is
    New Move Animations and Effects

This things only can be showed in a video.

The moves are in spanish, and here the translation to english of the moves in the video:

* Shruk. Agua - Water Shuriken
    * Pulso Umbrio - Dark Pulse
    * Paranormal - Extrasensory
    * Hidropulso - Water Pulse
    * Mazazo - Hammer Wood
    * Machada - Arm Thrust
    * Bomba Germen - Seed Bomb
    * Tajo umbrio - Night Slash
    * Vendaval - Hurricane
    * Ida y Vuelta - U-Turn
    * Fuegomistico - Mystic Fire
    * Masa Cosmica - Cosmic Power
    * V. Feerico - Fairy Wind
    * Fuerza Lunar - Moonblast

And show working the fairy tipe, as you can see are unffacted of dragon moves, and the dark move are weak.

And the new moves have her own efect, like Hurricane, attack, in the rain never fails, and may confuse the target.

And have inside new miniprites of party menu ^_^

Thats all, give me a reply c:

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    I don't usually like 2nd gen hacks, but this is exciting! I have an EZ Flash IV so when this is hopefully fully complete I'll be able to transfer my experience to my GBA sp :)

Years
  • It's time to a video update, and this time I show some new things, this time is

The moves are in spanish, and here the translation to english of the moves in the video:

* Mazazo - Hammer Wood
    * Machada - Arm Thrust
    * Vendaval - Hurricane
    * Ida y Vuelta - U-Turn

And show working the fairy tipe, as you can see are unffacted of dragon moves, and the dark move are weak.

And the new moves have her own efect, like Hurricane, attack, in the rain never fails, and may confuse the target.

Well I'll be damned! This just keeps getting better and better! I feel the need to ask though, do you plan on changing the music in the game somewhere in the future, since it does have Kyurem and other gen Pokes and it would wise to change the music a bit. As for the mini sprites, love them, but I gotta ask though, won't they change as the respective Pokemon evolves, because their mini sprites stayed the same. Not that important though, so your choice. And the animations look SICK!!!(in a good way i.e). Keep up the good work my man, and take as much time as you need.. We'll all be waiting patiently!

Also, on a side note, I'm thinking about sending you messages about the grammar and spelling errors I encounter, while playing the English version, so that you can correct them later on! Is that okay?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2016
    Is there a working download link because it don't work or can someone help me or is there a other link

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • I've got to admit that i haven't noticed your thread however your hack is pretty interesting . As a start , I really like the fact that it's a Gen II hack ( and there aren't many around ). Your screenshots look really good and I personally like the Ruby/Sapphire inspired tiles and Hero OW's that you used. Good luck on completing it :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2014
    Seen a bug, if you lose to the rival in voliet city forest, you actually can't reach the final guy, because it will be the rival saying: Object Event.

EDIT: I will include you an image of this:
    Spoiler:

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • @JokerChinoo : Did you download the last version? I checked these event and works very well.
    =========================​
    Sorry for no put and real update, but I only works on the music of the game.

Is a WIP, and sound very bad, I need more practice on the Anvil Studio.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    It's time to a video update, and this time I show some new things, this time is

* Mazazo - Hammer Wood
    * Machada - Arm Thrust
    * Vendaval - Hurricane
    * Ida y Vuelta - U-Turn

for wood hammer and seed boom should do neutral damage to crustle since crustle is bug rock or you change it type ?
    btw awesome video :) and update

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
    Years
  • @JokerChinoo : Did you download the last version? I checked these event and works very well.
    =========================​
    Sorry for no put and real update, but I only works on the music of the game.

Is a WIP, and sound very bad, I need more practice on the Anvil Studio.

Diantha's Theme look's perfect, I'll look forward for new updates

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back