• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokemon Ice Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    Oye, acabo de encontrar un bug, al momento de que te dan el pokemon y luchas con tu rival, si vas a la casa que esta alado del letrero de New Bark Town y sales, te encuentras en el lugar donde inicias tu juego (como si apenas salieras de tu casa) pero ya con el pokemon que elegiste

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Oye, acabo de encontrar un bug, al momento de que te dan el pokemon y luchas con tu rival, si vas a la casa que esta alado del letrero de New Bark Town y sales, te encuentras en el lugar donde inicias tu juego (como si apenas salieras de tu casa) pero ya con el pokemon que elegiste

Ese bug ya esta en el post principal (lo arregle en este momento)

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    Can you give other patch without PAR file ? i dont know hot to use him!! i tried to patch him but it didnt work

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Can you give other patch without PAR file ? i dont know hot to use him!! i tried to patch him but it didnt work
    The hell is "PAR"? o.O It's a RAR file... use WinRAR/7Zip.
    You could have googled that in a few seconds, y'know? =)

Whoa, i put wrong the dotrigger command, I repair the bugs more later...
    Guys, you need to write in English, it's enforced by the forum's rules.

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • Demo 1.1 Available

This revision of the demo has a fix of the 99% of demo, only the flame charge error is not fixed.

*Extra Feature:
    -Fairy type are included, but no appear in the demo
    -Moves are splitted by phisycal and special now, forgott a kadabras with a deathly Ice Punch, is for these reason of flame charge of fennekin is not much powerful.

@Mateo for go to violet city you must be cross the dark cave, the fat man in cherrygrove dissapear when you cross the dark caven

Last edited:

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
    Years
  • Es algo extraño encontrarte por aqui o no te reconoci, como te he dicho en guajaca es un romhack muy bueno y tiene el potencial, aunque carecio de scripts la demo, pero es una demo para que lo culpamos.

Me agrada que hayas arreglado el "Dat Bug", Suerte y empeño.

--traduction from Google Traductor(Suckz)--

It's strange to find you here or not recognized, as I said in guajaca, the romhack is a very good and has the potential, but lacked the demo scripts, but it's a demo for you to blame.

I'm glad you've fixed the "Dat Bug", luck and effort.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • I've see one bug. The "HOW TO CATCH SHOW" script is looped. Everytime i step on the place where is puted it showing again, and again, and again.

Also Sentret sprite was corrupted <That same with some other Pokes>

Fabri13

Pokemon trainer.
    Years
  • Por fin gente que habla español :D.Es un gran hack,sigue con el :).

__________________TRANSLATION__________________

Finally people who talks spanish :D.Its a great hack,keep up with it :).

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • I've see one bug. The "HOW TO CATCH SHOW" script is looped. Everytime i step on the place where is puted it showing again, and again, and again.

Also Sentret sprite was corrupted <That same with some other Pokes>

What??? sorry but the sentret sprite are Ok, I dont found any bug in her sprite...

and download the last version from the first post, I delete any post of the old Patch,.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I recently;y download the beta but after the prof oak intro the game just shows a grey screen? Why is that? i dowbnloaded the silver Rom from coolroms

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • I recently;y download the beta but after the prof oak intro the game just shows a grey screen? Why is that? i dowbnloaded the silver Rom from coolroms

Is so rare, I try to patch again the rom and works nice, Try to download another pokemon silver rom.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Gen II hacks are always amazing. The effort put on them is admirable! The graphics seems very nice, above all the title screen. I'm dowloading right now, soon i'll play!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back