• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Just put on music to make it semi-fun(?), I just find it to be less of a chore when I feel like dancing x)

Sirfetch’d

My room has never seen clean haha. I have so much stuff lying on the floor that it is actually a bit sad X_X I really should clean it asap

Years
  • We had an event where two teams competed and had their own DCC :)

I feel extremely stupid for asking, but did you have to participate for a team to post in the dcc? i didn't find any further info besides on the original post which said nothing about that particular issue though I probably shouldv'e looked more carefully.

Sirfetch’d

I feel extremely stupid for asking, but did you have to participate for a team to post in the dcc? i didn't find any further info besides on the original post which said nothing about that particular issue though I probably shouldv'e looked more carefully.

Yeah we only had DCCs for the teams and closed the main one but if you weren't on a team and posted in one it was no big deal really.

Years
  • DCC always needs to be a place for everyone. Only being able to interact with select members made it very restrictive, especially if there was a good topic going on in the other side's DCC but you weren't allowed to respond to them.

Sirfetch’d

To be honest every thread is like a mini DCC here so that is what makes this forum so amazing 8)

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • ...Taco Bell and pizza were the last 2 dinners I had :P

Taco Bell screwed up my order and put sour cream all over my loaded grillers and ranch all over my mom's gordita. Pizza was delicious last night though :P

Yukari

...But that's just because I'm really shy and at one point in time had a really bad experience there. :c

The food there is great though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back