• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    *shows up fifteen minutes late with starbucks*
    w-what war, though???

Hi everyone!! n_n;
    I don't remember the last time I posted participated in a Get Together, tbh

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    > srs business
    > blue team constantly being too lazy to do anything

yep

Lucid

Who constructed this nonsense only to drop ass most of the way through? Someone take responsibility.

Yukari

I was too distracted by Disneyland's 60th anniversary celebration to be more active on Team Blue.

Excuses excuses.

I was too... Nervous I guess to do most of the stuff.

I don't know why, but that's the best excuse I can come up with.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The biggest thing I've been putting off is cleaning my room. The only thing that i've cleaned in there lately is my fishtank so they live.

Years
    I just invite people over when I need motivation to clean my room, the thought of them seeing something so horrible usually spurs me into action.

Years
    I'm pretty good about keeping things clean tbh. I don't like having messes. But..back in the day, inviting someone over was my number one motivation to clean..EVERYTHING

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Cleaning is overrated. We don't clean, we just find new places to move the clutter when it gets to be too much.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My closet is a disaster ughh one day I'll actually sort it all out.

I don't like how dirty my room is but I just haven't found the time or energy to clean it because I was a moron and allowed it to grow. @_@;;; Maybe tomorrow.... or even tonight I dunno.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back