• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profile visitors

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
  • I used to be almost obsessed with it, but not so much anymore. I don't really care about new visitors, since I'm guessing some of the people I don't recognize are visiting my profile simply because I'm a moderator.

Some of you are intimidated by the blue name? Maybe I should go around and visit random profiles...

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I usually just wonder how certain people got to my profile, and why they decided to click on it. Were they thinking of VMing me? PMing? Did they want to read my About Me? Statistics? Search for my posts? Did they accidentally click on my profile link? Am I getting banned? So many choices ;)

Years
  • i have been on pc for a long time but have only recently been active, which means my profile views are really low for someone who joined 2 years ago. i have never been a popular person in real life so i get decently excited when someone views my profile, sometimes ill check out their profile too but i usually leave it alone.

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • if their name stands out enough for me to recognize that it wasnt there before then i usually visit that persons profile. its actually fun to stalk other people's profiles so i tend to do that quite often

Sirfetch’d

I never really pay attention to that tbh. My profile is really dark so obviously bolded names are going to stand out on this list but I never really think much of it haha.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • The odd person looks and doesn't return. I like to think they're the equivalent of window shoppers, visiting my humble abode and not giving me any money. Or communication. I'd prefer cash bribes as opposed to conversational ones, just for the record.

I'll frequently use profiles of people I like to see if they've made any interesting posts rather than trawling round the whole bloody forum to find them. I'll occasionally snoop on people that visited my profile, and I'll occasionally snoop on people that I haven't really seen posting round much before.

tl;dr: I'm watching you.

Yukari

I think it's funny how people get nervous when mods visit their profile. It's opposite of how I feel. :P I love it when other people visit my profile. I frequenly visit other profiles though.

Oh jeez, I wanna know who is stalking me. If you click this link, you'll see that it's increasing.

March 8th - 352,508 visits.
    May 7th - 379,540 visits
    Difference: 27032, divide that by 60 days passed to get..

An average of 450 profile visits a day.

Most of my recent visitors are members......
    I literally looked through that therad just to see how many times my username showed up. :P

Years
  • Used to be slightly obsessed, but now don't care nearly as much. If someone new pops into the list, I'll usually check their profile out, no harm done. I'm always curious as to why people visit mine, it's just in my nature. One usually never finds out!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I only paid attention to who was who years ago, and now and for a while it's just been the viewcount. When my user ID was 282798 I had around 12 thousand views, but when I merged that account to get the ID 182780 I lost all of that.

Now I don't really worry much about who or how much, but it is fun to watch it rise from nothing again. It's over 400 in less than a month!

Years
  • I don't get too many people viewing my profile a day, which isn't a surprise since I don't post too much every day nor am I holding many VM convos. with others. In PC's case, I also don't view the profiles of people who have visited me unless they're someone I've seen around or would like to chat with. I'm usually too shy to start VM convos., though ;w; I definitely get curious as to why people--especially better-known ones or staff--view my profile, though I never ask why.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I used to care and pay attention to it, but I mostly just look at it to see if certain people have checked my profile out and if so, it's usually an old friend returning to PC and happening on my profile too or someone else.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • I have 1,951 profile views. I can't see why as it's nothing interesting at all. I never really look at anybody's profile unless I'm leaving them a message. Although I always seem to accidentally visit somebody's profile on here by zooming in on my kindle and then it just loads. I don't think I have barely any visitors per day. They probably just accidentally click on my name; that's my theory.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I get happy when I get many profile visits. Like someone said, it feels like one achievement. Currently I have 3,000+ profile visits, and When I see someone I don't know...well I stalk them 8)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Like why are you so obsessed with me???

Sorry this came to mind.

tumblr_m1k009DsrP1qfdy06.gif

I really don't pay attention to it anymore. I may take a glance at it every once in a while, but I don't make it my first priority when I go to my profile though. H-Staff visiting my profile used tot scare me a bit cause I thought I was in trouble (or being considered to be a mod somewhere), but I honestly don't care anymore.

Back