• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profile visitors

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    What are your usual reactions when you see someone new on your profile--do you wander off into theirs thinking who they are and try to get to know them, possibly, or do you not really care? o: In addition, how many people do you think view yours each day, and what are your thoughts on that? So far, what is the total number of your profile views?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I get excited when I get new visitors, it's like an achievement. Though I hardly ever venture off onto other people's profiles. I usually get 2 or 3 views a day which is really sad :< I want all the visitors.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I feel happy that people are knowing me but i dont try to go to thier profiles searching them, that'll pretty hard!

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I get a little excited, lol. If I'm not familiar with the name, then I venture off to their profile to see how they came across me. If I am familiar with them, then I usually wonder to myself what I did to attract their attention, maybe pay theirs a visit.

Some days I get about 10 visits, and some days I don't get more than 1 or 2. There's a total of 343 as of right now, and in some ways that feels like a rejection, haha. No, no, I don't expect everyone who wanders onto my profile to start up a conversation, but it's always exciting to see a new message, especially from someone you've never spoken to before. :)

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I get surprised when I notice a new profile visitor.
    If it is an colored one I get scared that I broke a forum rule when I have not.

Years
  • .. So I didn't know you could check new visitors. Soo.. Halp?
    Currently I have like 1,200 visitors.. Come on PC I've been here for like 600 years where's the love? Haha I'm kidding!

Years
  • I tend to look at my profile visitors often because I regularly post in that one thread in Forum Games that has you posting who visited your profile. In the past, I used to get intimidated when a staff member visited me but now not so much, probably because I'm not nooby anymore.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I always loved it when I offend someone and then that person and their friends flood into my profile visitors. I'd like to think most of my profile visits aren't admirers. I can dream...

Years
  • To be honest, I rarely look at that section of my profile that much to begin with so I don't think anything of it other than people are stalking an uninteresting profile XD Although when I notice a generous amount of staff that have been lurking, I start getting freaked out, thinking that I've done something wrong :c

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • If truth be told, I rarely check.

I don't mind too much who comes to visit my profile, there's not much to see there anyway!

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • They actually just visit my profile, but I do the talking. If someone I don't know visit me, I visit there profile back and start a conversation ^^

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • But if I notice a bold/colored name, I get a bit nervous wondering if I did something bad, haha!

That's pretty much the other half of what I think of visitors. If I see a blue or orange name, I'm thinking the coppers are onto me, and are trying to shut me out. D:

But, it's fun for me to see who's been checking out my profile. I mean, I spend a long time making it look even presentable, might as well be hospitable. Who knows, maybe I'd make a new friend by stalking who comes around.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'll be honest: I never actually bothered looking at that section. :D

It's not like there's anyone out there to get me. Plus, I rarely start conversations, so a new visitor or two won't affect my social life at PC. P:

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • My first thought is always "Oh, what did I say this time?" But I've found surprisingly I'm often liked. I can't see quite why, but I'll just accept that as a good thing.

I'm always open to talking to people and making friends anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I see almost all the same names on my visitors list all the time so I think that means either the same people keep viewing my profile or I'm visited by invisible members/guests. I barely talk to anyone anyway so it doesn't matter much to me.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I used to get nervous/excited back when I was new and saw staff on my profile. Nervous because maybe I did something wrong (these days usually I know where I went wrong and why staffies are all over my profile :p). Excited because too many staff, hstaff in particular, flooding usually means one thing - promotion. So yeah, that was earlier.

Now it is all the same to me. There's been like 4-5 staff members at my profile at all times in the past one year - mostly because I'm friends with quite a bit of them. Also, since I'm an ex-staffie myself and I know sometimes mods like to lurk (like I did!), it doesn't bother me. :v Anyway, usually I wouldn't bother with a trivial thing like it. But I do it almost daily just to see how far behind my view count is compared to sister Lilith's lel. I've had 117, 400+ visitors so far. Daily views are anywhere between 20-100. Very rarely is it merely 10 or lower. Sister Lilith's views are more than thrice of mine, though. at least she didn't cheat like audy

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I've had 3K visits ever since I started being more active on here. I usually get around 10-30 visits a day.

I like having stalkers.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • in my pre-staff days, I get scared when a higher staff member looks at my profile. Whenever I see one or more, I'd be like "OH NO I'M GETTING BANNED."

Now, I don't mind it as much xD

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • It was much easier to pay attention to new profile visitors back when it only showed the 10 most recent visitors, but with 30 it's a bit tough to see everytime someone new visits your profile. I'll only ever really check them out if it's someone I recognize but know I haven't really spoken to (or stalked) yet, or if like their username, but I usually won't check out complete strangers unless they're the only new visitor haha.

Currently I'm closing in on 30k profile views, though I'm pretty sure a lot of those must've come from a large amount of stalking from my old mod partner ;) The visitors per day count really varies depending on how I active I've been on said day though. I've had days where I've gotten a few hundreds, as well as some where I barely get any. The day of my promotion resulted in a large amount of views, which wouldn't be surprising since only like 2% actually knew who I was then 8D

Back