• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair Colour!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
  • I have strawberry blonde hair, but it can look either red or blonde under the right light. However, my facial hair is always impossibly red. It's weird, haha.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • My hair is brown/blonde colored. I think I somehow like black the best, but I don't think it'll look good on myself, so I have absolutely no idea where that thought originates.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    If you mean blondes, then yes! :o Though I'd personally go for more...the golden blonde color, if anything.

would you grow it out too?? do you even like long hair? i think you mentioned it before...

and my hair's dark brown with blonde at it's tips. ;P i'd prefer fully blonde or blue, tbh.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Yes. If I had my way, I'd have it past my back, but unfortunately due to a lot of reasons I can't have that. ;___;

man, i wonder how many bottles of hair dye it would take to turn a dark head of long hair into blonde. if you could change it to an abnormal color, what would you change it to?

.. oh-- anyone have any idea about that bottles of hair dye thing?

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I'd...actually go for blue, because pink wouldn't look good on me, unfortunately. Any darker color would do since it would match my current wardrobe, anyway. D:

really?? you think so?

pink hair and dark skin always seem to go amazingly together.. but i guess wardrobe can be an issue, yeah. :( would you do a light blue or a dark blue? probably dark judging by what you said, but i thought to ask anyway haha.

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Blond 4 lyfe. I don't have a preference for other people, though I have a weakness for men with blond hair and facial hair. Chris Hemsworth has got it going on.

~Psychic

Black-Tigress

Exclusive Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    My hair is pitch black.
    Not "dark brown" - literally pitch black.

When I was in school, someone actually thought I dyed my hair, lol..When I used to go to the hair salon, the lady said my mom's hair was dark brown (looks black though), and that my hair was literally black with no shade of brown whatsoever.

I think it's awesome.. :3

As for what I'm attracted too, as long as the color isn't super light - I just love long hair on guys..even though I kinda have a problem..My ex had curly hair, and since I REALLY dislike him, I Never want to date a guy with curly hair ever again.
    ....unless they're like..Very good looking - and nice!

milk!

oh yeah!
    Years
  • My hair is a caramel blonde. I really love my hair color. I don't think I'll ever dye it. As for favorite hair color, hair that is very very very black is lovely to me.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I have like a medium brown coloring that i like a lot!
    In the summer though its kinda weird it bleaches to like a pure red-ish brown but overall it looks pretty good like that!

My favorite hair color has to be blonde dont know why its just a very attractive hair color i actually have my tips dyed blonde for that reason :3

Yukari

I have dark brown hair... Yeah I've got nothing else to say about it.

I can't say that I have a favorite hair color, because really it depends on the person. And the hair.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    my hair color would be best described as "almost black" or "trying to look black but failing miserably". it's that ambiguous color between dark brown and black basically.

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
  • Natural Strawberry-Blonde mom was a redhead, dad a blonde, my hair gets lighter during the summer and if it's short, but darker like a copper color in winter or when it is long.

Years
  • Hair's naturally black, but since dying it brown for the first time years ago, I haven't gone back to it and try to keep the colour for as long as possible. Apparently I have a gradient going on because the Japanese brand I buy from keeps discontinuing my regular one, forcing me to change to another -sigh-

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • My hair is black. I don't think any other colour would work with my skin tone (some people can pull off like lighter colours but knowing my luck that won't work for me haha) though I haven't tried. I don't have a favourite hair colour, definitely depends on the person.

Back