• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair Colour!

Lucid

My natural is a reddish-brown chestnut color, but I don't like it. The sun bleaches it out and the color gets ugly, plus I'm getting early grey. It's dyed blue-black right now. It's so fried from being dyed all the time.

Sirfetch’d

My natural is a reddish-brown chestnut color, but I don't like it. The sun bleaches it out and the color gets ugly, plus I'm getting early grey. It's dyed blue-black right now. It's so fried from being dyed all the time.

I hate when the sun bleaches my beautiful brown hair </3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

What shade of blue? Is it a darker blue like you've just dyed it or is it a little more faded and light?

I have this gross light brown hair that turns black when I sweat or even get a little bit wet. But then if I spend enough time in the sun it turns a dirty blond color which is nice. I've always wanted to dye it black and then get frosted tips.

Lucid

I hate when the sun bleaches my beautiful brown hair </3
    Brown colors are the worst for sun damage. I hate how it turns the ends a way different color then the roots. D;

What shade of blue? Is it a darker blue like you've just dyed it or is it a little more faded and light?

I have this gross light brown hair that turns black when I sweat or even get a little bit wet. But then if I spend enough time in the sun it turns a dirty blond color which is nice. I've always wanted to dye it black and then get frosted tips.
    Hm. This is the actual box color, my hair's super, super long, it cost a fortune at the salon, especially if I'm not bothering with highlights. https://www.lorealparisusa.com/~/me...ng-Color-21-Bright-Black/HCo7_2_pack-shot.jpg I did it 3 weeks ago and it's held up pretty well, still looks like the pic on the box. I guess it's more of a blue sheen? I've done every color from blonde to red to purple, it's just damaged from all the bleaching and stuff.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I got that blonde hair. It's cool except sometimes it turns green if I swim too much. :/

Years
    Let's talk about hair!. What's your hair colour?. Do you have have a favorite hair colour?.

I have dark hair, and I don't have a favorite colour. All of them are great.

I have a black hair, and I love it. But, I do like, even for one summer to have a red hair, but I don't know :P

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Black hair here so yes, I love hair colors especially those type of reddish-brown that I have colored in my hair right now. I suck at defining colors as well lol

Years
    I'm on the brown-haired team here. Mine is like an auburn or chestnut color, which is kinda out-of-place with my usually red-haired family, although my mother secretly has grey roots that she tries to cover up.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Brown colors are the worst for sun damage. I hate how it turns the ends a way different color then the roots. D;

Hm. This is the actual box color, my hair's super, super long, it cost a fortune at the salon, especially if I'm not bothering with highlights. https://www.lorealparisusa.com/~/me...ng-Color-21-Bright-Black/HCo7_2_pack-shot.jpg I did it 3 weeks ago and it's held up pretty well, still looks like the pic on the box. I guess it's more of a blue sheen? I've done every color from blonde to red to purple, it's just damaged from all the bleaching and stuff.

I've actually thought about buying that myself. I've never dyed my hair though. Missing out on so much. What's been your favorite color so far?

Lucid

I've actually thought about buying that myself. I've never dyed my hair though. Missing out on so much. What's been your favorite color so far?

It's a pretty good color for the price, a lot of other similar priced ones wash out even if they're permenant or fade ugly. I did this dark wine color that I really dug, but blue-black is pretty with my eyes and its one of a hand full of colors I don't need bleach for it to turn out right. I love blonde, but I can't pull it off, it washes me out and just looks bad. It's a mess. I always stain something and make a big mess, it's a pain.

Back