• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Airborne: A Hoenn Journey (T)

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Frozen Heart's Robin Morris

PastelPhoenix's Danielle Metts

LinearAxel's Rose Burnes

Oddball_'s Belle Blackwood

Godzil's Carter Fontaine

Fire Snow's Cyrus Capaldi

Etherion'sDylan Josh Thompson

have all been accepted

if your character is not on this list, i've either PM'd you about it or I have yet to finish reading your SU. OP will be updated soon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
10802749_1494451817488511_388461276_a.jpg

Name: Paige Perrary

Appearance: Decently tall, slim body shape, long wavy blonde hair. Her face is often described as narrow and sort of pointy, with curious bluegreen eyes and a spray of freckles that seems to stay in her nose and cheek area. Her arms (unlike the picture) have some tattoos. Her right shoulder features a stylistic Zekrom head and tail, while her left upper arm has a fluffy Reshiram image wrapped around it. She plans to make tattoos of every dragon pokémon she meets on the journey face to face. The top of her back is reserved for Rayquaza, her dream encounter.

Hoenn is rather warm, so she most often wears jeans shorts and sleeveless tops. Since she doesn't enjoy wearing bras (and don't really need them, she often wears double tops instead, in layers. She carries her stuff around in a convenient backpack, and has a magnetic belt for holding 6 pokéballs. Make-up isn't something she usually bothers with, but she wears a number of necklaces and bracelets from various sources; some are gifts, some she made herself, some she bought or found. They all represent a person or a moment in her life.

Goals and Interests:
* Aspires to meet as many dragon types and other really strong pokémon throughout her journey, or otherwise pokémon with strong willpower and independence. These things are important to her, and she wants to fill her arms with tattoos of dragon pokémon to remind herself of what she should value in life. However, somebody mentioned that it was a bit pretentious, so she decided to combine her pokémon journey with her filling the arms with tattoos.

* When not in school or helping her parents out with their work, Paige enjoys hanging out with friends and talk about anything and everything, doing yoga, doing photography and subsequent editing, playing the guitar and reading about pokémon myths as well as interesting achievements involving pokémon trainers. She is convinced that together, there is almost nothing a pokémon and a human cannot do, if they put their willpower into it.

* Since some time after her siblings were born, Paige started having strange recurring dreams, where she was a pokémon rather than a human. It is also a daydream of hers, to be a pokémon, and then preferably a dragon. Part of her wishes that it was possible somehow.​

Strengths:
+ Keen eye for details. Notices things some others might miss. Appreciates the little things and doesn't feel like she always needs to know reasons or meanings behind things in order to accept or enjoy them.

+ Physically fit, from living a healthy enough life and practicing yoga as a hobby.

+ Will always listen to what her pokémon wants and would never force it to battle. Even if she adores powerful pokémon, she will admire tiny, weak pokémon with big personalities as well.​

Weaknesses:
- Can sometimes lose track of the bigger picture and get lost in details. When others might question events or things people say, because they seem fishy, Paige might shrug and focus on what's relevant here and now.

- Not the most knowledgeable person in the world; doesn't keep up with news and isn't big on science. Sometimes she can misunderstand or not at all understand sciency or technical terms.

- In her quest for finding pokémon with strong individuality and willpower, she might forget to listen to her human companions and take their wants and needs into account as well. Humans are "boring" compared to pokémon, after all.​

Brief History: Paige actually grew up in Lilycove with her parents but now more recently she lives in Rustboro, also with her little sister and brother - they are around a decade younger than she is, since her parents had her when they were still teenagers and later on felt ready for having more children. Her mother is a fashion designer in Rustboro City at a studio and aims to create her own brand soon. Her father is a manager at a clothing store, which he wants to eventually buy and own for himself, or together with his wife so that they can spread the Perrary brand. Paige's biggest treasures are her siblings, and part of why she decided to get Reshiram and Zekrom tattoos even though she hasn't seen them is because her sister loves the strong Zekrom and its lightning bolts, while her brother adores the powerful Reshiram and its firestorms. The pokémon and the tattoos remind her of her siblings, even when she is out on her journey.

Chosen Starter and Nickname: Charmander, male, no nick yet.
Ability: Solar Power (when the sun is out, Sp Atk maxes but he gets tired more quickly)
Moveset: Belly Drum | Smokescreen | Scratch | Ember​

RP Sample: From Crossroads Act I, JP with Dragon

Last edited:
Years
FINALLY! Time! I'll be working on this a lot within the next couple days. I knocked this mother out of the park in one sitting. How'd I do?​

Hunter Trait
Male, 17
Appearance:
Lavi.600.1223217.jpg

(Take away the eye-patch)
Hunter has a rather lanky body. He stands around 6'2", and weighs around 140 pounds. He is very thin, and very tall. He isn't particularly strong, but his long, gangly arms and legs are good for running and climbing, if nothing else. The youth possesses fair skin, seemingly immune to tanning of the outdoors, and green eyes, similar to that of the sea. His red, shaggy hair hangs around just past his ears, framing his angular head. The expression that Hunter tends to carry is a goofy grin. He is almost always seen smiling or laughing. His constant enthusiasm is rather infectious.

Hunter has a very casual sense of dress, of not his own style. His typical apparel consists of a darker pair of jeans, often wearing multiple pairs of the exact same pair of pants, and a shirt of his choosing. He's partial towards flannel shirts, shirts with quotes on them, and otherwise blank t-shirts. He has had his left ear pierced, allowing a simple red band to hang from it, and wears various necklaces around his wrist. He tends to wear flat-footed sneakers, often without shoe-laces, as to allow ease of slipping them on. He has a one-shouldered backpack that he keeps slung diagonally across his back. He usually keeps notebooks and various items that he'd need for his adventure.

Goals and Interests:
Hunter is quite the idealist. A few of his goals include falling in love, stopping all evil, becoming Pokemon Champion, finding a nemesis, a rival, and a mentor, writing the perfect poem, having the ultimate adventure, saving the Earth, and telling the best joke. This being said, his abnormally long attention span allows him to focus on any goal that he has set himself to for somewhat ridiculous amounts of time.

Strengths:
Hunter is very idealistic, in that he is very adamant about all of his beliefs. He believes that all are created equal, justice will always prevail, evil is to be extinguished, and everyone needs a friend. This leads him to be a very friendly, outgoing person, always sticking his nose where its needed. He's a very helping person. He's also rather intelligent and crafty. He has a very dorky personality, so he has a bit of a sense of humor, and is rather polite at that. All things considered, he is very peaceful. Despite his awkward tendencies, his poetry is pretty good.

Weaknesses: Hunter is very idealist, in that he is very adamant in his beliefs. He often gets ahead of himself and jumps to conclusions when he feel like something is afoot, allowing him to make false assumptions, get into useless arguments, and make himself look like a bit of a fool. He also sticks his nose where it isn't needed, finding out things that would be better left unknown and frustrating all that he should come into contact with, despite his best attentions. He's very clumsy, and when it comes to paying attention for short amounts of time, one would be better off looking elsewhere. Despite his hunger for adventure, Hunter loves his home, and dislikes leaving it.

Brief History: Hunter had a relatively simple childhood, if one can call childhood in the Pokemon world normal. He was born in the bustling port city of Slateport. His father was one of the foreman in charge of the construction of ships, and his mother was a rather burly captain of a fishing ship. Both parents raised their son to be an upright member of society. Hunter grew up around the ocean, often spending his time on his mother's boat. His mother's crew was small, but they were friendly, and they told great stories, which led to his interest in poetry and stories. Hunter's life was peaceful and calm for several years, and he loved it.

His life changed with his parent's insisting on the fact that he go on a Pokemon journey. Hunter, rather hesitant to leave his happy life, demanded that he finish his education first. Of course, he finished his schooling relatively easily at age 17. At first he went around to the various people that his mother and father worked with and asked them for advice on what to do should he encounter various troubles in his journeys, as many of them had traveled all over the world, and after dragging his heels as much as he could, he was finally pushed out the door by his parents.

RP Sample: A post I made in the roleplay, Shattered Era. One of my favorite characters I've ever made.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8079601&postcount=18

Chosen Starter and Nickname: Tidus the Mudkip: Male - (Bold)
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Water Gun, Mud Bomb
Other: (anything else you would like me to know)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 12, 2016
Almost done! I'll pull it out of a spoiler when my su is all spic and span
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
My Paige Perrary SU for Charmander is done c:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
adventure's Paige Perrary

and

HTS123.0's Hunter Trait

are both accepted! And with that all the spots have been filled up and Sign Ups are officially closed

i'll try and have the ic up within the next couple days.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Can't wait! akhkdjshk

I'll try to give Paige a STRONG team. Usually I go for odd pokés, but.. we'll see now.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 12, 2016
aw dang! signups are closed and i'm almost done! would you still be okay with checking mine out once i finish? or is it pointless at this point... :(
sorry it took so long, ive been putting a lot of work into it so it's been taking some time. i have a lot more than what's posted up so far saved on my phone, so all i have left is just a few of his strengths and weaknesses, but i can finish that today

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Oh haha darn. I missed my chance. Oh well, I'll shall read this RP when it's up. :D

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
xXBelle420ZenmasterXx is redy 2 get gud. I hop u liek my dank, been takin lessons frum fauxy

Back