• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Airborne: A Hoenn Journey (T)

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I'll work on #4, someones gotta stop them even if it means snapping at them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll do #3, but I'd be happy to do it together with somebody c:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd love to help you, if you'd have me :3 I was going to ask the same thing.
    Awesome! I think I want to make a solo post first to get a good feel for Paige. Then le interaction maybe c:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • So I have a question. How exactly do Seedots make noise? Do they just like..jangle around or something? Do they knock heads together?

Probably wouldn't jangle considering they are based on acorns, which don't really make noise. Knocking heads together could work if there is more than one, but if all else fails its Pokémon and they could always just yell "Seedot" in anime fashion.

Back