• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2007
    After i set the clock at the beginning of the game, i try to go outside but it just showed a picture of the house. Anyone know what's wrong?

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
  • Teh Baro said:
    A friend told me he got a weird bug... did you get it too?
    In his game, a flag wasn't activated, so when he defeated amber at MT niveous some of the rest of the people didn't dissapear.
    Also happened to you?
    Yeah that happened to me too ...
    Some of the pokemon were still standing there and 'fighting' against some unseeable opponent ...
    Also one of the policemen was shouting at me that I was under arrest (everyone else was gone :/)

I didn't care too much actually, since I never got back there :-)
    I really live your hack for all the rest, time to catch that legendary.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    how can I get to quartz tower t. , i can't get into. I'm in underwater and i can't enter??????????

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • so once again i ask you:
    1.Does the guy in olimpic will take me somewhere
    2.for what i should use badge from oil plant
    oh yeah and what should i do in star temple

Years
  • EgiFuX said:
    so once again i ask you:

Yes the guy in olimpic will take you to an island after u defeat the elite 4 but now i have a question: after u get the dragon wing from the witch to who you have to give it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    When I came out from under water,,,,,,, it's look like there is no exit and i'm in wall

Last edited:
    Years
  • baro u said in the first page that u need to have dive to know the meaning of the symbols and i have dived everywhere and there is nothing but there is one place that i can see but i can t get to it and on the wall of that place there is writing so can i get there and how plz:'(

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    i still cant enter quartztower. i really dont get what i do wrong. the warp doesnt work.

edit: already found out just redownload the patch patch it again then you can enter. if you are already infront of the entrance becuase you saved there just dive up en then dive down again

Last edited:

pencilbuddy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    dude try to use the gameshark code to be a ghost it is CE2CCCB25D8D815D or it is this
    CE2CCCB2-5D8D815D

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Hey i was playin the beta version and saw this so can u just patch the full version over my old copy so i dont have to start over... oh and what level does Covolts evolve at

Thanks

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • can i have these questions answered by baro

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    I cant run it at all. I applied the patch, and tried to run it, but it doesn't appear. Is there some way you can make a .gba file?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back