• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    I downloaded the first post link towards rapidshare.com is it fine or any other updated download is available please tell me.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Hey Baro, could you put up a direct link of Quartz: revised edition? I'm having trouble downloading it from rapidshare.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Hi after u beat team Ambar at that marble place, how do u get into the City sewers? Also how come u cant get into the safari Zone it has a bunch of black stuff blocking the entrance

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    the girl trainer looks hot XD i like the ideas you've got here i'll have to download this once i get access to my windows PC.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    can i ask you 1 thing there is a pokemon called progen and ive got it to level 60 and it said on its page the it will become a great dragon and it hasnt even evolved and its a lvl 60

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    What I should to do to get Fabergé Egg from that smuggler in Seablue City.
    Is that egg the same you tell about(Dragon Egg)?

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    Well, I downloaded the hack. i must say i did not like the mapping, but it is still a great hack. you should make a follow-up to this one.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    Legendaries said:
    What I should to do to get Fabergé Egg from that smuggler in Seablue City.
    Is that egg the same you tell about(Dragon Egg)?
    you can't, that's just a joke.
    there also fabergé eggs at shops if you take a look at the shelves. there's something else too...

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2009
    It's impossible to exit the Polkadot Maze. Believe me, I tried. I also attempted hacking it to get out, but I suck and can't do it. Any suggestions?

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    So strange... I've done it. Women at the end gave me berry.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2009
    No you don't understand, I managed to get out from where the woman is, but I can't get out from where the begining of the maze is.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    lol it took me some time too but have you read the sign it gives you little explanation how it works hopely you read it else you'll be in real trouble to get out of it. I don't think any1 can explain how to get out of it because its very hard to remember the whole road. al i can recommend is just walk a bit in the right way youll probally find it somehow

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I tried patching it with Ruby, but all I get is a white screen when I turn the game on. What did I do wrong?

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Excuse me eh baro, is there a way 2 get into the safari Zone?
    Also, where can u get a thunder stone so i can evolve my colvolts?

Thanks

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
    how in the world does guinette evolve XD cause mine is level 42 already...do you have to equip a certain item to it or somethign or use a stone?

*edit
    oh nevermind... you use a leafstone. hopefully it'll be good hehehe...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back