• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Direct 1st September

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • It's funny, I was just the other day thinking about how my 3DS line up'd basically become bare save for, incredibly shockingly, the Pokemon games coming out. Interested to see what they have planned.

INAZUMA ELEVEN HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    There are only two things I ask for.

One is for localization confirmation for Etrian Odyssey 5.

The other... Well...

Nintendo. Capcom. I implore you. Don't hurt me like this; please just release this game outside of Japan.

Spoiler:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I wonder if there will be pokemon news, but anyways, I may have a few more games on my list this year!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'm gonna need to wake up early, and good thing my Thursday class takes place on the evening.

I'm hoping this direct will determine the legitimacy of any of the Sun and Moon leaks we've had for the past few months.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I always enjoy sleeping past the start of these by 10 or so minutes so I can see all the non-news on Twitter instead of having to watch a video. {XD}

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Picross 3D 2 physical release by November or I am going to riot.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Surprised that it is exclusively focused on the 3DS but I guess that gives more of a chance for the likelihood of new Pokemon announcements and what not. I reaaally hope they announce the re-release of the Johto games in the eShop, I can see that being a possibility.

zeno101200

The Wanderer
    Years
  • Not too sure what to expect, but I'm glad that I don't have any classes tomorrow. I'll finally be able to watch one first thing in the morning for once. But who knows, maybe we'll see some new Pokemon stuff.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • As a lover of handheld console, I am very excited for this Nintendo Direct! I can't wait :D

Years
  • As someone who's a dedicated regular in the Sun & Moon section here, it's my main focus to watch in this Direct. I do agree about the lack of NX news as Jordan said, because there has been a lot of mystery surrounding it with how much it's been kept under wraps.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I find the Mario sports game to be interesting. All the sports that aren't tennis or golf.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'm gonna copy/paste what I wrote on Disquis:

I want to play that new Pikmin game, though I'm pretty sure that is not the Pikmin 4 Miyamoto mentioned last year.

As expected, a new Alola form was revealed, and it's the original crutch mon itself. There was a leak that mentioned the Ratatta line being pure Dark, but the fact that it'll also retain its Normal typing debunks that part of the leak much like the Vulpix line being said to be Fire/Fairy.

More Mii Plaza games? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-FISH PASTE!!!!!!!!

As for concerns about the lack of any NX news, there's still TGS this month.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I kinda want the Mario sports game... I loved all the Mario Tennis and Mario Golf.

I am very excited about the update of animal crossing, as it is one of my favorite serie!

And I need this Yoshi's game <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, didn't expected much from the get go, but it was nice to see some new line up of games like Pikmin, that Yoshi's Wooly World Game, and Mario Sports. Though I'm kinda interested to see how they will go from here; does indeed seem like there are going to be more ports and such for the 3Ds~

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I expected nothing from the Direct, and got nothing. Not surprised really. Nintendo needs to start setting up the NX for success.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Picross 3D Round 2 physical release in December, the gods have heard my prayers. NoE stays winning. The rest of the direct was nothing special, but I love the look of Ever Oasis.

Back