• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Direct 1st September

Years
    I was surprised about Mario Maker being made for the 3DS, as well as Yoshi's Woolly World. Pretty cool though.

I need those 30th anniversary Zelda Wind Waker amiibo, but when will we get a Bayonetta smash amiibo? :/

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I think I may copy paste what I've wrote on some places before:

Personally, I'm excited with several info for the upcoming Sun and Moon, I like how they've shown Alolan Rattata, along with Z-Moves for Alolan Raichu and Snorlax, the latter's Z-Move was pretty hilarious given that Snorlax sleeps (almost) all the time :P

As for Super Mario Maker for 3DS, I didn't expected it a bit, but I'm still psyched that I may be able to play my custom Mario stage all by myself. Probs I will buy it just for the sake of mastering Mario level myself!

Besides of that, I'm also interested in Disney Magical World 2, given how I've enjoyed its previous iterations back then, I might buy and pre-order the game when I'm on it. I also enjoyed several parades that is showcased there as well.

Speaking of another Mario game, I've been looking forward to Mario Sports Superstars because I like how they combined 5 games into a pack, I might be able to enjoy it soon!

However, I was concerned since I have seen more Wii U games gets ported to 3DS in some way (even though I'm still interested in Super Mario Maker as mentioned above), when seeing this, at times I worried if Wii U would perform well, even though I think these games are pretty good as well.

I just hope Wii U will have some things worth seeing for if Nintendo wanted anyone to buy Wii U after this 3DS Direct, though.

Back