• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ROM HACK DEAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
  • I see you changed the name and story! (I think you change the story, lol) How come?
    Well, first of all, I don't really like the name Pokemon Chapter Quest. However, the story is pretty much the same.

Grammar needs to be fixed. Saw this one
    UjoKrPk.png

Le sprite of Dwayne looks terrible ):

Saw le titlescreen

Dkm0Gkx.png

Neat. But the "Beyond" Text needs more fashion and ka-boom look c:

Nice hack! I can see the new tiles. I know where it came from better not to forget to credit him! Good luck on this
    Thanks, I know Dwayne sprite looks terrible and about the 'Beyond' text, I might save it for Beyond 2.

Those are some awesome screens! Those tiles look really nice. "Beyond" text could be a little bigger, though
    Thanks, the size of the 'Beyond' text could be save it for Beyond 2.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
  • Hey buddy XD omg u changed the title screen & storyline also the objectives :) ..Im sure this is pretty good :D im waiting this ..goodluck~
    Thanks buddy! :)
    6HLaEFl.png
    Iuq6wRm.png

- Where you getting your first Pokemon.
    - Your first rival battle.

Notes:
    There is somethings of my ideas has not change or remove (just letting you know).

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • I love the hero, green is an awesome colour. Everything about this hack is appealing to me! I Can't wait to put that banner in my signature !

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • Looks good so far, the story is a little cliche but if you can pull it off, I think you can make a good hack. Good luck and if you need any help, feel free to PM me

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
  • I find your hack very interesting, and I love the tilesets! If you want, I can make support banners if you ever need them.
    Thank you! Actually, if you're free, you could make me a support banners (Plus I'll give you credits). :)

Looks good so far, the story is a little cliche but if you can pull it off, I think you can make a good hack. Good luck and if you need any help, feel free to PM me
    Thanks! I think I can pull it off the story. Just trust me. :)

Updates:
    It's actually inside the cave to I'm processing so yeah.
    n2VNHBV.png
    qQwe2N9.png
    YfoyBtb.png
    iRoOqUs.png
    YtRmliH.png
    J0bzTCP.png

Edit:
    If have fix the cave as you can see the difference.
    XggTDhw.png
    uIaWrw2.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • You seem confident. I like that. Well, good luck! Hope to see a beta soon yes, a beta, not alpha

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
  • You seem confident. I like that. Well, good luck! Hope to see a beta soon yes, a beta, not alpha
    Thanks, the beta will definitely be out soon.

I think the 5th Photo have a text error. it should be "Your not going anyway" (i think xD)
    Thanks but it's you're like Magic said (Thank for that Magic).

Adorable Psyduck, they seem like a good ~blocking~ pokemon!

*you're

speaking of which:

qQwe2N9.png

>>"Hey, didn't I tell you to stay out?"
    Thanks, I'll fix every grammar that I see clearly.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • It's too bad you won't be adding a Physical Attack and Special Attack Split since Shinx is stronger in Physical Attacks but without the split, all Electric and Dark type moves are Special Attack.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
  • I have an important announcement for every members.

I finally letting you guys know that the beta will come out on March 27th 2015. I would release it earlier, but it is due to my exams which is coming shortly and I don't want to fail so yeah.

Anyways, I hope you have a nice day. :)

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • I have an important announcement for every members.

I finally letting you guys know that the beta will come out on March 27th 2015. I would release it earlier, but it is due to my exams which is coming shortly and I don't want to fail so yeah.

Anyways, I hope you have a nice day. :)
    I have that date marked on my calendar. How long is the beta going to be? And I'm still waiting on your support banner.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • I think that the beta might be going up to 2-3 gyms.

And about the support banner...
    It's finally here!
    9iiu3tc.png

I hope you like it :)
    Ah 2-3 gyms will be such a tease.
    Also the banner is amazing. I got it nicely in my signature, made it so when you click on it that it directs you right to your thread. I figured it could help.
    HTML:
    [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=341626][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9iiu3tc.png[/IMG][/URL]
    You could copy paste it from me and throw it right in there ↓
    Support Banners
    Coming soon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back