• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ROM HACK DEAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    If there's no link, then it's because the beta isn't out yet.
    Anyway, the game looks promising, the grammar errors aside. I'll definitely keep a close eye on this thread from now on.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
    Years
  • Hey guys, it's has been a while like 3 months ago. Anyways I have some bad and good news. Let start with the bad news before you get hype for the good news. Apparently, I am closing this project so now Pokemon New Beyond is officially DEAD! Sorry about that disappointment ;-;. However, the good news is that...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Hey guys, it's has been a while like 3 months ago. Anyways I have some bad and good news. Let start with the bad news before you get hype for the good news. Apparently, I am closing this project so now Pokemon New Beyond is officially DEAD! Sorry about that disappointment ;-;. However, the good news is that...
    Spoiler:
    Oh it's too bad about New Beyond but Sky Twilight should be awesome. The 1 screenshot of it in your signature looks good and I'm sure it'll have most or even more features than New Beyond. Good luck, I'll be watching you!

Years
    Spoiler:
    Was there ever a release for this hack? If so, I'd like to try it out, even thought it's dead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back