• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

jordsta95

That guy with 6 Magikarps
Years
  • I'm so doing an LP on this :D
    It sounds great, I didn't really read the manga, but I know how it starts, so I'm hoping that you don't need to have read it to understand some of the easter eggs/references etc. (I didn't read the spoilers :P)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    help me guys iam at slip.co top floor after i get primal root i should use it on ivysaur ok after it evolves into venasour nothing happens i tried talking to everyone still nothing happens what should i do help me

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey Rockman i really appreciated all the efforts you did i've just got one question why is the road to celadon city is blocked by mountains this hinders my progress and the one im playing is BETA 7

Because Celadon City is located West of Route 5 to resemble the manga more.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    help me guys iam at slip.co top floor after i get primal root i should use it on ivysaur ok after it evolves into venasour nothing happens i tried talking to everyone still nothing happens what should i do help me

Did you talk to Sabrina? There should be a scene.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Can I have a few volunteers to test out beta 7.5 for me before rolling it out to public? If you want to, just send me a pm.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Hi, I am currently playing Beta 7. I am stuck in Cerulean City Gym. The girl says that -"I want to see a Staryu "but there is no staryu in the water that is inside the gym it always says "Not even a nibble". So, where to get the Staryu?? Please help!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Hi, I am currently playing Beta 7. I am stuck in Cerulean City Gym. The girl says that -"I want to see a Staryu "but there is no staryu in the water that is inside the gym it always says "Not even a nibble". So, where to get the Staryu?? Please help!

Try fishing outside the gym, that's where they are.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    Help me!!
    I'm in the mousieum where this magmar's burn the place and i don't know how to reach
    the second magmar becuse he is always shouting fire at me and i can't reach to him all it says it's:
    "I got to find way to go him there is must be something in this room that's can help me"
    I'm playing beta 7
    sorry for bad english.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Oh no i hate fairy type why :( and i guess this is going take longer since your doing the green chapter? :( ugh I'm waiting forever to play when its completed bc i don't want to start over when new beta comes or save be glitchy :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2020
    Help me!!
    I'm in the mousieum where this magmar's burn the place and i don't know how to reach
    the second magmar becuse he is always shouting fire at me and i can't reach to him all it says it's:
    "I got to find way to go him there is must be something in this room that's can help me"
    I'm playing beta 7
    sorry for bad english.

In the bottom left in the museum there is something u can pick up, it has the same look as other stuff in there so try to click on everything

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Im at the forrest where you need to help the little girl catch a pokemon, i hvae catch about 5 and nothing happens?

Is it a special pokemon i need to catch?

Edit, just found out there was a ratata in the forrest

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    Well I completed this beta, was really fun, was much smoother and nicer to look at, what with all the new pokemon OW's the Alakazams to port you places were a nice touch, and loved that you updated the old events and maps.

I think I missed the timing for the Zapdos Powerplant event...forgot to do it as soon as I got surf and strength but oh well xD

Was fun, loved the humour as well...even if it's a bit 'mature' at times, lots of obsession with Mushrooms lmao.

Years
  • Oh no i hate fairy type why :( and i guess this is going take longer since your doing the green chapter? :( ugh I'm waiting forever to play when its completed bc i don't want to start over when new beta comes or save be glitchy :(

Poor thing i feel so sorry that you have to wait so much for a final version rockman should abandon green and he should work all day and night to bring you a full game :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    Hey, how do you do the power plant event? I've been looking around and I don't know where to go. I just got surf and strength. I've also never read the manga, so I don't have any clues from that. I've looked where it used to be and searched everywhere "east of Cerulean" but I can't find it. If someone wouldn't mind, could I get some more specific directions?

Last edited:
    Years
  • eh so i beat sabrina and the zapmulcuno thinger and wrote two save states (i always write two just in case i save somewhere stupid) but i went to load them up and niether of them did anything... im at this blue screen that just looks like water.... anyone know how to fix it?

***UPDATE***
    i think it has something to do with saving in that city

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    OOOH, I got it! For those who had trouble finding the power plant for ZAP ZAP ZAPDOS like me, there is a teeny tiny gap in the fence near the pokemon center, right near the trees. Go there and use surf. Tada!

Back