• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I need some help with a minor glitch, ive been stuck in perma night ever since i got bulbasaur, anytime i exit a building it flashes with the daytime cover but then gets "covered" by the night time overlay and its kind of annoying(idk if never finding jigglypuff has anything to do with it or not because i went right to the gym to get bulbosaur and the story progressed from there. also im currently in pewter city if current location matters at all).

A) do you only play at certain time of the day (e.g. 5pm or 6pm). If you do, then I'll get really piss that you're complaining about the permanent night thing.
    B) Do you have "Real Time Clock" set to on on your emulator?

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    A) do you only play at certain time of the day (e.g. 5pm or 6pm). If you do, then I'll get really piss that you're complaining about the permanent night thing.
    B) Do you have "Real Time Clock" set to on on your emulator?
    no, it was happening at noon, and i have no idea how to find this out(running on virtualboy advance for android). and thanks for the help, not meaning to piss you off

Years
  • I have kept going, and the more I play the more I enjoy! Really good. I noticed some bugs/oddities (some are very minor and not important, just pointing them out :))

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

This shouldn't be an option when the path is already created (really minor)

(Typo)

Their...?

Pokemen.

These two items respawn after you exit and enter the route again.

Movement permission? Don't know if this is a bug or not...

I laughed a lot when I got that "important" item those two rocket runts were guarding! And it was also fun to disguise as a Rocket!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    Why there are so many scene problem????
    Before the Viridian Forest, it say"Earlier today..." then the screen turn black and do NOTHING!!! And there is a scene problem before Mt. Moon too. For summary, almost all scene FREEZE!!! Please fix this as soon as possible, Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    what scenes r u talking about i finished yesterday on my android there was not a single game crashing or freezing bug.it has some small bugs thats all.u did something wrong while patching.patch it to clean fire red rom use vba or gameboid if u have android dont use no$gba.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Why there are so many scene problem????
    Before the Viridian Forest, it say"Earlier today..." then the screen turn black and do NOTHING!!! And there is a scene problem before Mt. Moon too. For summary, almost all scene FREEZE!!! Please fix this as soon as possible, Thanks!

Are you high or just plain "insert insult"? Are you even playing the right beta? I heard minor glitch from people but nothing like scene freezing. Did you patch ONLY with BETA 7, and did you START A NEW SAVE, and did you also PATCH ON A CLEAN ROM!?

In addition, if you're trying to be helpful at least post screenshots, and state exactly where the other scene problem is, instead acting like a spoiled brat, and saying stuff like "Lots of freeze, fix them all".

This hack is a one man job, okay? Do you understand that?! I don't get paid for this, and I don't even need to do this!! I only do this hack when it's in my free time, and that's usually 1am - 2am because I don't get much break from work, uni and other stuff, but I try my best. So don't send me comments like "Why are there so many scene problems" or "almost all scene freezes" or "Fix this as soon as possible, thanks!", it's insulting, rude, demeaning, obnoxious, inconsiderate, and basically showing how spoiled and bratty you are.

You better pray you don't live in Australia.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    what scenes r u talking about i finished yesterday on my android there was not a single game crashing or freezing bug.it has some small bugs thats all.u did something wrong while patching.patch it to clean fire red rom use vba or gameboid if u have android dont use no$gba.

Thank you, really appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Umm i have a Question : where is the Guy who giving a Coin Case in Celadon City (Beta 7)

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    Normal type moves do normal damage to glitch type i thought all move types arent effective against glitch type?

Theres a move deleter in Lavender

@Talkadosh search for a rock in the museum its near the blocked stairs

thank you
    and for the other guy that's help me i dont know how to have 2 quote XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    rockman will u add event where charizard evolves into mega form and battles mewtwo is it from adventure red manga

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Hey how about if you can maybe import the exp share if you ever get it in the manga where we can have exp go to all pokemon :D
    p.s i never read manga too expensive to buy
    is the main story for this hack finish yet ?

Its not sorry
    don't you read first page?

Back