• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Song above you [v.2]

Years
  • 2/10

I just can't bring myself to enjoy any rendition of that song I hear. I know there are songs far worse and I'm not sure why I dislike it, but I do.

Yukari

I like it. I've heard better, but it's pretty good.

Anyway, I'm going to share a song by, you guessed it, Red.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    6/10. Love the rockness, but not a fan of the vocals at times. Heard some screaming and the beat suddenly turned nearly hardcore metal when the vocalist began to scream. I am not a fan of either genre, sadly.

Years
  • Amazing!

10/10

I don't normally like that song, but that cover was great. Strong vocals, good instrumental and so very catchy!

Kagu-Chin

#FemaleFighter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    5/10. The vocals are good, but I don't like the background music.

Years
  • 4/10

It wasn't too bad in all honesty, but I can't bring myself to give it anything higher because I'm not a fan of the genre and it wasn't even a memorable song.

Have another Karnivool song, since you liked the vocal :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • 4/10

It wasn't too bad in all honesty, but I can't bring myself to give it anything higher because I'm not a fan of the genre and it wasn't even a memorable song.

OKAY PIE YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY NEVER WATCHED FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD OR ELSE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN THAT SONG SUCH A DISGRACEFUL RATING. EVEN WITHOUT SEEING THE SHOW IT'S BEAUTIFUL I DON'T KNOW IF WE CAN BE FRIENDS ANYMORE.

anyways

I've never heard of that song or band, but I really enjoyed it. The rhythm, tune, lyrics, vocals . . . all of it. It was good, albeit a bit long (probably wouldn't mind if I wasn't waiting to rate it, lol). 8/10

Years
  • But Naku, you love me who doesn't.

Anyway, that is a song I personally love and I am a fan of Florence. The vocals are exceptional, the music is good and the lyrics aren't too bad. 10/10

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Reminds me a bit of System of a Down not really my cup of tea though 5/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYu2Uro02dA

Not my favourite band by all means though it has meaningful lyrics and I love the accoustic guitar sound

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    6/10. Reminded me of Brittney Spears a little bit, I liked it but I just wasn't feeling it right now.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Oh wow , completely forgotten about my own thread.

6/10 Eh, I just don't see the appeal/hype to K-Pop/J-Pop. It sounds like other pop songs, just in a different language. Not bad, just not my type of pop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk Click since I'm trying stop this page from getting slower!!

This is sort of pop too, but a lot better imo.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
    Years
  • 7/10
    Its one of those songs you have a profound taste for,and when you got it,its great.
    now time for a mashup

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

Years
  • 6.5/10

It's good for just cruisy background music but I feel Kanye is hit and miss. When he's good he's good and when he's not he's not - except this song. This song is completely middle ground.

An artist I recently discovered.
    She's an up and coming Australian artist.

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
  • 8/10

Breakdown:
    • 4 Points for the beat
    • 2 Points for making me feel better
    • 1 Point for being female vocals
    • 1 Point for the lyrics they could of been less of a chorus and still carried the point of the song

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
    Years
  • 5/10

im sorry, im not a fan of the music but you can tell its not that bad

Aqualung - Jethro Tull

Last edited:
    Back