• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Song above you [v.2]

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Didn't grow up with Neil Diamond, not a bad song though 8/10

Song starts at 1:00

Lyrics:
Spoiler:

blue

gucci
Years
8/10

I've never heard that one before, but it actually sounds really good! Nice instrumentals too.

This one has sort of a deep meaning to me, and I can really relate to the lyrics.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
It's a poem, actually; it was used in "Hocus Pocus" (with some minor alterations)

As to who wrote it, most people credit it to Edgar Allen Poe

Anywho...

LP, always loved their older works, spoke to me on many levels

9/10

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2016
i would realy hate to be shallow and dismiss this song due to the fandom it's in, so not going to touch that.

Pretty catchy, Tombstone's freaking amazing, if you haven't you need to check out his other stuff on his soundcloud. song nicely blends the chiptune into the drum track. Tombstone's vocal mixing skills are impressive as always.
8.5/10

discovered this song recently, FYI Blood is in the video, so turn to another tab if you need to.

*EDIT* cant get Embed to work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4G10QL3VBrw

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Ah...not the largest fan of dubstep, mainly because 90% of the songs sound like nails on a chalkboard, but there's a few good ones out there

7/10

You don't have to use the embed option from Youtube to post videos here

Just take the bunch of letters and numbers at the end of the URL and put them between [ youtube ] [ /youtube ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= cDyAouw3nUw

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
8/10.

Dubstep-metal-ish stuff? The whispering is kind of creepy, but it's creative.

But it's kind of long and repetitive. Like one of those cliche orchestral pieces.

I like sound around 2:48.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Not too bad, I'll have to see if I can find an instrumental version 9/10

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I recognize this song. I don't remember where or when though. However, this is just my type of music. I love rock music. Well as long it isn't hard core metal and screamer rock.

9/10 because perfection does not exist.

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
Years
3/10 I cant stand this type of music. Idk why but I just can't listen to any music like that.

I'm not a big fan of music like this but ff you don't think this is BA then idk

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
1/10 No just no. We are totally opposites when it comes to music it seems.

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
Years
4/10 definitely better than the last song but I still didn't care for the song.

Let's change the vibe up a little bit instead of hearing love songs lol

Here we go, something with a positive message that a lot of this generation probably don't understand.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
3/10 That's significantly better than the last one. Just not my type of music. My cousins would love it though.

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
Years
3/10 still not doing it for me, it's just not the type of music I like.

No it's not Nirvana it's Stone Temple Pilots... Always was..

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
6/10 Now that's a lot better. The beat is okay. I can hear the heavy rock influences, which is something I absolutely love. However, it oddly reminds me of country for some reason. The vocals are just meh, but hey he can sing better than I can. ;D

Kagu-Chin

#FemaleFighter
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
8/10 Very inspiring, this became one of my favorite songs.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Don't actually know Lindsey Sterling but Lzzy Hale is so cool omg. I hadn't head of her besides seeing her at Rockfest multiple years but damn. The song's not so much my thing but it's got a really interesting sound to it. 8/10

Back