• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I loved DR but I can't patch the DR2 beta myself, anywhere I can find DR2 pre patched??

No technically. Its not allowed on the forum to post any links to downloading the game pre patched. Your suppose to/must patch DR2 yourself. I did a "How to Patch Dark Rising 2" video (check signature for link.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2015
    Cool, couple of other questions I have:

1: how many DR's will there be, this is the second one will there be a third, if there is will it be the last one?

2: about what time do you think the next beta will be released?

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Cool, couple of other questions I have:

1: how many DR's will there be, this is the second one will there be a third, if there is will it be the last one?

2: about what time do you think the next beta will be released?

1.) There will be a third one. But not sure if it will be the last one.

2.) No idea.

Years
  • The third dr will be a game instead of a hack?
    What does that mean lol

By that he means instead of having to patch it to a firered rom (hack), it will be like a normal computer game like. It will be a .exe file like Pokemon Raptor Ex. (I think that's the right one.)

PokeGeisha

Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
    Years
  • I think if this gets abandoned thats it for me:/ It sucks when your hopes are high but I hope DR2 will continue ^^

Years

• By that he means instead of having to patch it to a firered rom (hack), it will be like a normal computer game like. It will be a .exe file like Pokemon Raptor Ex. (I think that's the right one.)

Oh not please everything but not a exe game or a vizzed exclusive game im sure many people rather have a normal gba rom to play on mobile phones emulators on mobile devices are very popular now...

Pokémon Trainer 188

I hope this will be as good as the first one, if not better!

Years
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back