• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    when one of the trainers in the hauntsville gym challeges you the game freezes, i think he is in the upper left but i'm not sure due to the darkness in the gym.

Edit: he also continues to challenge you after you defeat the gym leader.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Just an idea but you may find it an interesting idea to make it go through all of the regions in Pokemon.
    Not possible to fit into one ROM.

Ips file is the "hack" file.
    It's just patch, it's not really "hack" itself, it's the "cover" for original ROM and together they make "hack" =)

HI !!! friend please please ....attempts to do the hack, pokemon tournament, battle frontier or battle tower ... sorry for my english :P
    Say... what?

hardest dicition in my life dragoinite salamance or garchomp.....
    this game has mega evolves ??
    DRG said that starters won't have MEGA evos because not all have them. Dunno about the others.

Years
    • Age 42
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    Hey DarkRisingGirl! I literally just finished playing through DR1 for my second time and cant wait to start the beta! One question, will there only be 386 pokemon like DR1 or will there be a larger pokedex? DR2 looks amazing and keep up the good work

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2015
    im a creative writing major, and if you need help with stories or events just pm me

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 9, 2014
    May i know when will DR2 be completed? Im halfway through DR1 and i cant wat to play this game. And may i ask where do i get a water and fire stone in DR1? I need to evolve my eevee and Vulpix.

Ttar0914

Years
  • May i know when will DR2 be completed? Im halfway through DR1 and i cant wat to play this game. And may i ask where do i get a water and fire stone in DR1? I need to evolve my eevee and Vulpix.

We don't know when Beta 2 of DR2 is being released, so we also can't give you any information about when the complete game is going to be released. Just be patient, DRG will continue working on this hack, when she has more time for it.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Mar 28, 2014
    I'm playing Dark Rising 2, and max repel doesn't work. Everytime a wild pokemon appears the screen flashes like its a legendary. Plz help! Had cheatcodes but i deleted most if them. All i have now is mastercode, catch trainers Pokemon, and everything is 1$

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I'm playing Dark Rising 2, and max repel doesn't work. Everytime a wild pokemon appears the screen flashes like its a legendary. Plz help! Had cheatcodes but i deleted most if them. All i have now is mastercode, catch trainers Pokemon, and everything is 1$

Probably because the wild Pokemon has higher level than yours or with the same level.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back