• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
No, you cant do it man. It's a shame but what can ya do.
I guess, if ya want, make some tiles as charactersets, that whay ya can just add them onto the map via events.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
No, you cant do it man. It's a shame but what can ya do.
I guess, if ya want, make some tiles as charactersets, that whay ya can just add them onto the map via events.
Is there even a limit to how long a tileset can be? It would be much easier to just cut/paste two tilesets together.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
help

can someone help me?
i have downloaded RPG Maker and the starter kit and i opened the starter kit and it comes up maps already map
how can i change teh maps and put my own tilesets?

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
can someone help me?
i have downloaded RPG Maker and the starter kit and i opened the starter kit and it comes up maps already map
how can i change teh maps and put my own tilesets?
1.Delete all maps except intro..then right click and go to new map...
2.To add A tileset upload the tileset to Graphics/tilesets then go to database in rmxp and click tilesets,go down to change maximum and add 1 to the umber shown..

Hope I've Helped

~PP

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I'm looking for some good tiles for a Rock Type Gym I'm making for Pokémon Scarlet.. but finding it hard to find some. And I don't want the Brock's gym tiles, because I want to use something else that will look good with a gym. So could anyone please suggest any good tiles for a gym?

Thanks,
Houndoomed.

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
Years
i've got RMXP ad started with it. ( gonna post my game soon) I've set that there are only 4 main character's but when i start the gamme i only got 2. i want them all how do i do that??

Ashje

+1 Dead Puppies
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2013
How do you get all the attack effects? They all have the same crappy effect... I'm using RPG Maker XP.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I'm looking for some good tiles for a Rock Type Gym I'm making for Pokémon Scarlet.. but finding it hard to find some. And I don't want the Brock's gym tiles, because I want to use something else that will look good with a gym. So could anyone please suggest any good tiles for a gym?

Thanks,
Houndoomed.

I REALLY need this to be answered quickly. I'm releasing a demo and I need it to be finished by this week.

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
Years
i've got RMXP ad started with it. ( gonna post my game soon) I've set that there are only 4 main character's but when i start the gamme i only got 2. i want them all how do i do that??

Need help please!!! Need to post my game.

NEED HELP PLEASE. i want to release it soon so can someone help me please

i have set that there are 4 players but when i battle there are only 2.

please help me.

EDIT: found it :) no more help needed you will see my game soon.

Last edited:

Senjistar

Dazzling ;)
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Dec 12, 2008
I use RMXP and when I want to show a picture on there it has a white background. What can I do to make it WBG and have no background during my game?

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
well when you import it to the database make sure that you click its backround so that the game knows not to show it while your playing.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
I am using the starter kit from Poccli and I am at a roadblock with my programming, ya see, I have up to the point where you select your first pokemon, and I do not know how to make your rival pick the stronger pokemon, and your friend pick the weaker pokemon. (In the end I want all three taken) Help me, Please!!!!

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
Years
my demo is ready and i want some friends to test it. but i noticed that if you don't have RMXP you can't test the game. is there a fix for that?

Atomic Reactor

You shouldn't need it if you're using poccils SK.

Atomic Reactor

Or i think you if you take out the RTP they can play (but im not 100% sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back