• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    I am wondering if someone could tell me how to get or get me a diamond and pearl tileset for rpg maker xp.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Team Magma and Aqua characters?

Hello,
    I'm searching for Team Magma and Aqua characters.
    Can some1 help me please?

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
    Years
  • -_-

-_- this should go in help/requests

but I am a good guy so...

Here is Magma

Magma.png

Bag0n

Bagon Trainer
    Years
  • I know hardly how to hack but i have pretty much all the programs i need include all advance-freeware and rpg maker, for rpg maker i want to know how to put sprites on there.

I also wanted to know how to start making a pokemon emerald-like game from scratch, i already have the ROM.

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
    Years
  • I know hardly how to hack but i have pretty much all the programs i need include all advance-freeware and rpg maker, for rpg maker i want to know how to put sprites on there.

I also wanted to know how to start making a pokemon emerald-like game from scratch, i already have the ROM.

Read the rules...
    This is not, a ROM hack forum, go to the emulation forum..
    And besides, with RPG Maker you can't change or rebuild a ROM..

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    I'm trying to get Golem to evolve into Groudon using pokemon amplifier, but when golem starts to evolve, he suddenly stops and "???" appears in the text box...

and i can't find this program called advanced battle 3.

help please?

Last edited:

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
    Years
  • I'm trying to get Golem to evolve into Groudon using pokemon amplifier, but when golem starts to evolve, he suddenly stops and "???" appears in the text box...

and i can't find this program called advanced battle 3.

help please?

Wrong forum..
    Try rom hack area..
    (when do people finally start learning this isn't a rom hack area :|)

Years
  • Does anybody have or can make D/P Fountain and Fan autotile (to make it animated) - I've made my own, but it works no good...

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    Searching for a simple answer(s)

I'd simply like to know how to script in a new species. Would it be as simple as creating sprites, placing them in the data folder with each sprite listed as: 001, 001s, 001b, 001bs (the name of the folder escapes me) etc. and then changing a script event to...

say if i made a new sprite, and then made and event listed as pbAddPokemon(X,Y) to add the new species to my party, with X being 494, would that work? or am i missing something in the scripting entirely?

Is this even possible to do? And if not, is there any way to modify currently exisiting species to make the desired effect i have listed above?

kitaangel

Pokédork.
    Years
  • Question regarding Pokemon Essentials

Hello!
    I have decided to work on a Pokemon game and I downloaded Pokemon Essentials yesterday and spent a good few hours skimming through it to better understand. The one thing that I was looking for though is,
    when you make the character SURF or ride a BIKE, or other stuff, is there a way to script in a sprite change when they mount the pokemon or bike, and then change back again when they dismount?
    I can't figure out how to do that. Thank you!

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen today
    It's built in, go to the PBS/metadata.txt file and edit it following the instructions in the file itself.

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
  • So I might make an RPG...

I think I might want to make an RPG. I was hoping to make it 3d at least PSX graphics if I did, but I didnt want to buy anything. So I decided I would settle for 2d. I have the basic plot down, I don't have a title, and I am prepared to spend up to a year on it. I don't know what free program I should use. Any ideas? Questions?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    You'd also have to add them to the Pokemon.txt file. Just copy and paste another Pokémon's info and change all the details. But other than that and the sprites, that's basically it.

You'd probably want to add the Pokémon to the TMs.txt file too unless it's like Magikarp and doesn't learn any.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    You'd also have to add them to the Pokemon.txt file. Just copy and paste another Pokémon's info and change all the details. But other than that and the sprites, that's basically it.

You'd probably want to add the Pokémon to the TMs.txt file too unless it's like Magikarp and doesn't learn any.

i believe this is answering my question. thank you, i tried messing with just the txt file but obviously with no sprites trying to add 494 to my party caused an error, but i'll try this and see how it works.

i also want to thank whoever mods this forum that moved my topic here.

EDIT: Thanks! It works. I didn't have any sprites avaliable so i just did a blue colored goldeen, but it came out fine. I can't wait to get my game underway now. I didn't test any of the TM's to see if it works, but i assume they do since there were not errors when starting it up.

Last edited:

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
  • Error on every game i download

i get this error message on every game i download in the gameshowcase section it says

RGSS102E.dll could not be found can some1 help me

Im also not sure if this is in the right place so can some 1 pm me the answer

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Do you have a legal copy of RPG Maker XP? If you do then you shouldn't have this problem...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back