• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    Good job on this MrDoll ;)
    I really like where this project is going to and I love the work you've done so far.

Keep up the great work and I would love to see this continue

1 question though: Are you gonna implement the different colored variaties of Flower fairies.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • I tried making a mega diancie sprite. the palettes mess up a bit when I try to insert it though, and I'm not sure why. (the normal coloured version's palette was fine until I made the shiny colouration so I don't know what happened .A.)
    I hope the sprite itself turned out ok though

Yeah It'll be the colours. I don't think I'll accept this one. It's pretty good, but I'd rather have Diancie done first, so that the back sprite is consistent with that.

starting on a barbaracle sprite, finished the front so far ;u;

if there's any way to make it better I'd appreciate critique.

**edit** finished front and back.

Accepted!

I'll probably touch it up a fair bit, but its very good.

Good job on this MrDoll
    I really like where this project is going to and I love the work you've done so far.

Keep up the great work and I would love to see this continue

1 question though: Are you gonna implement the different colored variaties of Flower fairies.

Thanks!

I didn't really plan on adding the different colours of the Flowers, but what the heck. I'll post them in the extras bit probably. Shouldn't be tough at all. It's only really like 4 colours that need to change.

-------------------

Hey guys sorry for another relatively long dry spell.

It's just because I was doing a lot of touch-ups to sprites.

RsGpIkZ.png

Here's Florges!

Credits to princessofmusic over at Smogon for the original sprite, which I recoloured and reposed slightly.

0ne6Kze.png

and here's Noivern! Once I finish Noibat I'll upload its icon sprite.

Credits to SSJ4 Furanki for the base sprite for the front sprite.

DIOoaps.png

I've also tweaked Talonflame's shading and pose slightly, so if you've inserted it, just replace it with this (it's smaller than the original image so you won't need to repoint).

gHpmQ0r.png

I've replaced my Aromatisse front sprite with the one from the smogon sprite resource, so credits to Arkeis for that.

vKhm1NJ.png

I've also replaced Braixen, so credits to aXl at the smogon sprite resource for the original sprite which I resized and recoloured.

xlxQJeO.png

I've tweaked the shading with the Delphox sprite a tad, so same deal as Talonflame.

Last but not least here are the icons for the Flabebe family!

Flabebe
    zDxr8sk.png

Floette
    3Bf7jxq.png

Florges
    DHn0sAc.png

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Glad I could help with Noivern. Do have a few more bases to post soon.

MrDollSteak

Years
  • Hope this other unlisted icons helps you:
    uKNcRIt.png
    kwfsC44.png
    QzcCJ5u.png
    sVYi01p.png
    auKRb6S.png
    5IcFwMu.png
    8aIZlqw.png
    BsPOCvk.png
    zAuHYbX.png
    kKQdM3b.png
    ZSlg7TS.png
    14JaZXF.png
    NN5ZWlS.png
    2RD9Sd2.png

I'll definitely be using most of these! Thanks.

I know it's been awhile. I'm just really busy at the moment (for all my projects haha).

But anyway Spherical Ice was awesome enough to do some new Litleo sprites for me, which I've touched up a tad.

TRKvw48.png

He's done a few other sprites, which I'll upload shortly after some QC.

EDIT: Here's Dragalge!

sx6sYsl.png

Credits to Spherical Ice for the front sprite!

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Firstly MrDollSteak, this is an awesome project, keep up the good work.

Well since you are gonna make sprites almost every Pokemon of the 6th Gen, including Mega Evolutions, I was wondering if I could make a request for you to make sprites of the Five Cosplay Pikachus (Rock Star, Pop Star, Libre, Belle & PhD). Would be great if you include them in your project.:)

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
  • Firstly MrDollSteak, this is an awesome project, keep up the good work.

Well since you are gonna make sprites almost every Pokemon of the 6th Gen, including Mega Evolutions, I was wondering if I could make a request for you to make sprites of the Five Cosplay Pikachus (Rock Star, Pop Star, Libre, Belle & PhD). Would be great if you include them in your project.:)

Pika Pika :chu:

Probably not no. Sorry.

Heres a Mega Salamence Sprite i made with the resized four gen sprite

Sorry I won't be accepting this.

I made my own Mega Aggron from scratch because I wasn't a fan of that one, I thought you might want it but to save work, I took the liberty of recolouring the original backsprite to fit. If you don't want it, that's fine, I just thought I might as well share it.

It's pretty good. I might use this, the problem is getting it relative size to regular Aggron.

Sorry for the wait, but here is Noibat!

lZ59lSW.png

I'll be making Noibat, Noivern and Dragalge icons soon.

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years
  • I made the front for a river vivillon. I think it is the good size but if its not i can change it. I am sorry if you need the backsprite.because i can't make backsprites that well.
    here it is
    7l9tqlS.png

Last edited:

mde2001

Pokemon Industrial Developer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    These look amazing. I was just wondering how to use them. Can they be used with Pokemon Essentials? Is there a way to download all of them at once or should they all need to be saved separately?
    Thanks again for this amazing project.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen today
    These look amazing. I was just wondering how to use them. Can they be used with Pokemon Essentials? Is there a way to download all of them at once or should they all need to be saved separately?
    Thanks again for this amazing project.

For the first question, this resource isn't necessary for Pokemon Essentials; I believe sprites for that can be up to 96x96, and if you PM Layell either here or on Smogon and ask for permission I think you can use their sprites for Gen 6 Pokemon. This resource is for if you're making a ROM hack, as in modifying a GBA game.

Chaos Rush made one big download file of all sprites once his resource was done, so I expect the same to happen here.

Back