• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I made it, by the way. It is, of course, the infamous scene from Pokeball Peril in which Team Rocket teases the couple and they deny it. :cool:

And now, even though this isn't Misty, here's a funny part from Brave The Wave with Team Rocket. :cool:

[By the way, this clip and the other one should work. I made this one too. Actually, me and my sister did]

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Bumping time!!!!

Here's a really cute picture of Misty. :cool:

image24.gif

Last edited:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
ML17 ... You shouldn't double post like that. If you wanted to add that pic you should have just edited it into your other post. It'd be a good idea to do that next time your on so you don't get in trouble.

... Cute pic btw ...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Cute pic. And the first .wav file you attached was from Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village right? XP I love the show.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Just so you all know, I've granted dqle permission to post in the BMBRP. He's actually a member here but hasn't posted for a while so he thought he ought to ask permission and I granted it to him. So anyway, welcome him into the RP when he gets there!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
I have been gone and missed a few pages worth of posts, but i just have one question: Did we start the roleplay yet?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Darn, that's not good. It shows up on my computer just fine. Of course, you could right click it and click on Properties to see the link to it.

Well, to make up for that, Here's a really cute picture of her from the third special!

hoso26.JPG

:mew: th post! :cool: [wishes he could get Mew in Ruby and Sapphire]

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
Years
man, pokemon stopped again here in "the place where I live". I'm very angry right now and just started term so double angry. anyway, I was just wondering how the RP works, and I'm sorry for not posting more frequently but, I'm a busy guy, I'm so busy I could be a bee.

anyway, Misty is awesome, but May isn't too bad, is she? I mean, of course Misty would be better because she has a more colourful(notice I spelt color colour meaning I probably don't live in America (do you Americans spell colour color?))character, and she has been on for longer. But for May there is a different way of describing her character. while Misty's character is more...(you guys know, you're in this club right?) but May's character seems a being more flowing to me for some reason, and while they are both cute, they do it in different ways (ignore what I just said if you can't understand it or do not agree with me or want to hurt me for some strange unknown reason)

now if Misty and May were in the show long term it would be awesome we would be able to observe the contrast between their characters and then laugh..

man, I don't feel like posting this anymore it doesn't have the feel I'm looking for, I don't know why...

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
well! i said i don't like may!This is Misty club and May shouldn't be reported here

YA! May is a character not worthy of being shown in pokemon! She is the cause why pokemon is declining in popularity! She can never be a substitute for Misty and she needs to get out of story soon! She is destroying the real pokemon story of battles! She only likes contests in which a pokemon can't show their skills as in battles! I don't like her!
Anyway cute pics ML17 and does somebody know where's Tattsu?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Ok, that's enough with the bashing of May. This is The Misty Club, not the Lets all bash on May Club. They don't bash on Misty in the May Club, so why should we bash on May? Besides,in the rules that Tatts made, it says that if May's brought up, it can't be a compairson nor mentioning anything of her personally of what you think of her. Also, some people in this club also like her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back