• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
bug

have any of you noticed how uxie is actually a pp up? XD No kidding. And an infinite one to hehe.

oh also arceus sprite is mienshao (Kojondo)

Last edited:
Years
Check the main post

Actually it is, you go thorugh the cave (forgot if it's mount zhery) and hunter zero (Zero right?) will hand you monozu, and healthy tip in the future please don't say I give out false info -_-

I beg pardon, did not want to offend ... I was somewhat confused by your previous information ...Forgive me...
I'll tell everything right where I am ... I'm already in the league LAUREN, specifically the city of RICYAN. I went into the cave MT. ZHERY and had no
hunter zero there ... I do not know if we're talking about the same version of the game, because I'm playing the latest, most updated ...I need know how get monozu...please tell me...Thankful and waiting ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2020
@ Lilith~Gothica did you try checking your pokemon storage box? i went in the cave with 6 pokemon and ended up really mad when the monozu popped up and i couldnt get it. i checked my box and it was there though.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
Like the other said i need monozu too when i was in the cave someone talk to me about monozu and show his picture but no one is in there the other problem is i cant understand what he says. So someone can help me?

can i ask what pokemon replaced by monozu?

Years
@ Lilith~Gothica did you try checking your pokemon storage box? i went in the cave with 6 pokemon and ended up really mad when the monozu popped up and i couldnt get it. i checked my box and it was there though.

Errrrrrr.....yet the monozu never appeared to me (at least not yet ...), if it has appeared to you, good, lucky you! But for me he has not yet appeared, and I just beat the elite four of LAUREN

dblanchette93

Nostalgia Junkie
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Um... Link for the IPS is broken. Whack a Hack has been taken down and no longer exists, so could I get a link to another repository that holds Light Platinum? I have been waiting a while to get this, but I can't now because the link is broken. :/

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
GPSP Question

Okay. First of all, GREAT job on this awesome hack! However, I'm having an issue with it booting on gpsp. I've heard that you are supposed to get a ruby 1.0 r0m and patch it, but it still does not work for me... (i get an error bad jump following 2 sets of #'s.) I have renamed the ips and the gba file from the unreadable " 'e " to a normal one. I've since gotten a white screen. (i know this isn't your focus for now, but a good amount of people like to play this on the psp :/ it works fine on the vba which is kind of what I had expected. Maybe it's a .sav file problem? (since vba can go to 128 or 256 kb, and gbsp is only 128) btw, i also tried the savestate thing someone suggested, and i was thinking about that before, and it didn't work for me :(
But still, this hack is coming along just right :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
i have my monozu xD ..when i look at my pc its in there i thought hes not ..I have another problem in ice smash cant use that have already beat the gym she says use it to ice rocks but it doesnt work can someone help me PLEASE

Years
We need help from Wesley himself! Wesley Please answer our questions and take our concerns to her about the wonderful game! Some have difficulties with the TM's, while others have problems with Pokemon (which is my case.). We urgently need your help please! (Want to know how much, where and with whom i get a MONOZU)

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
can i ask?whats this light hitmonlee for? Is there a complete english version?

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
The game have many bugs some script have running repeatedly like when im getting the unova starter thats why ive completed the three but i finished it. The best reshiram and zekrom sprite. XD

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Flying ability doesnt work?

How do i get to Kosaka city from skyner city? i beat the skyner gym got flying. i used it on Giratina and i went to the next route yet i cant fly.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2011
Please Help me to search SNOWCE CITY GYM LEADER!!!!!!!!! clearly or give me Video in my prof thank u :(

How do i get to Kosaka city from skyner city? i beat the skyner gym got flying. i used it on Giratina and i went to the next route yet i cant fly.

U will get the Fly appermitive (forgot the name) from rebecca in skyner city and u can cross the fly route ^_^

Last edited:
Back