• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

🎃 Club N i g h t m a r e 🎃

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
  • Constant doppleganger posts, everywhere. It's happening with me over in the Football Discussion thread and it makes me sad. :(

Jester sounds like a really cool idea, Murk! The no money thing sucks, though. I'm in the same boat right now, too, after my Mac decided to break itself and I had to spend some money to get it fixed. Pointless since I'm just buying a new PC around Christmas, anyway.

I've decided that after work tomorrow I'm rushing home, dressing up as a pirate the best I can and going over to my sisters' house to watch some scary movies and hang out with my nephew! Then off to my parents place to watch The Walking Dead. OoOoOoOoOo

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • This thread isn't even over 2000 posts. :|

GUYS ONE MORE DAY TILL HALLOWEEN OMGEEEE LET THE EXCITEMENT COMMENCE

RXE6smA.gif

also I STILL need to catch up with TWD. However a marathon doesn't sound too bad for Halloween! It's going to be 4 years since the show debuted (I think around this time or this month, can't remember).

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I just finished season 3 last night, pretty bleh ending but apparently season 4 is intense.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY! It's Halloween here in sunny ole' Australia, thought I'd be the first to say something! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Season 4 IS intense. You will be begging for more after the finale! It's more of a cliffhanger, just to warn you.

Halloween is just getting started today, I go in at 12 noon to work today, and my Rainbow Dash costume is ready to go!

Does anyone have any memories from past Halloweens? Like maybe you pulled some tricks on trick or treaters? Entered a cool Haunted House? Discovered something spooky in your town?

aaaaaaalso, an announcement from the bouncer: Club Nightmare will be closing at midnight 11/1/2014 GMT -7 (or 3 am GMT -4)! Let's party till the end, guys!~

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • I, sadly, will be working. Not even able to slip on a pair of black demon horns. The joys of being an adult, where pay day comes around, bills come and you have around $10 to your name.

The most I'll probably do is just hand out candy and hope the street isn't too crowded when I drive home.

Happy Halloween, fellow boos and ghouls.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • My favourite Halloween memory would be from about three years ago, when I was 16. I just sat at home with my family and watched a couple of horror movies, then I went into my room to play World of Warrant, and I did a bunch of Halloween related events with my online friends. It was raining outside the whole day so it just felt really magical too me for some reason. I'll never forget that Halloween, just because of how simple it was.

My Halloween yesterday was good though, despite not being as simple. Woke up at around 11am because I got the day off work and completely forgot it was Halloween. Woke up and got really excited, paid off some bills, rent and fines and then hit up my local mall, was going to buy one of the Walking Dead games for my xbox but decided against it. I ended up leaving the mall with season 4 on DVD.

Proceeded to head to a friends house, where we hung out until about 8:30pm playing video games, and then I decided it was time to head home after visiting my family for half an hour or so, they don't really get into Halloween like I do. After a brief visit I was home by 9:30, in bed eating pizza and watching The Walking Dead season 4.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Thanks everyone for participating in this month-long Halloween event here at Fan Clubs & Groups! I seriously appreciate that. As a token of gratitude, I will pass out emblems to everyone who participated and visited in this event. Really means a lot. I will be giving out the Sweet, Sweet Nightmare emblem on Monday.

With that, I got similar event coming to you starting December 1st, I can't even mention it because it's super obvious!

Thanks guys! Club Nightmare is now closed until next Halloween!

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back