• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

🎃 Club N i g h t m a r e 🎃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • 🎃 Club N i g h t m a r e 🎃
    Club

N I G H T M A R E
    Owner: Denny Hamlin

Introduction:
    Welcome to Fan Clubs & Groups' first annual "Club Nightmare", this is your average night club that's located on the corner of Frankenstein and Addams Street. What's so special about this club? It's spooky and it runs like a haunted house, and it's exclusively open ALL OCTOBER LONG. If you're in for a thrill of your lifetime (or you just wanna casually chit-chat about everything Halloween~), then this is the club just for you. All you gotta do is show up with your awesome costume, and/or your scary faces, and the bouncer (aka myself) will let you in. :)

What will we be talking about, exactly? If you like Halloween just for the candy (like myself), enjoy scary movies, go trick-or-treating (hey, don't feel ashamed if you still do!), a fan of costumes, or you like to show off your awesome outfit, or maybe you have some scary stories to tell, this club will encompass everything that revolves Halloween, even the history of it. Active participation in Club Nightmare will grant you a lifetime supply of Halloween candy a shiny, sweet emblem for you to keep. And trust me, it's pretty tasty.

Emblem:

Sweet, Sweet Nightmare.
    Told you this year's candy from Club Nightmare wasn't that bad.​

Club Rules
    ������ All PokeCommunity Global rules, as well as Fan Clubs & Groups rules apply here. Don't go too crazy.
    ������ You are more than welcome to tell any scary story that might have some gore/blood. You can go crazy on that, but be sure you spoiler the story and place a warning beforehand.
    ������ The club is "anything goes", meaning topics & discussions will vary, as long as it's about Halloween and anything revolving the subject. Please don't go off the "Halloween" topic.
    ������ Respect is a must!
    ������ Please don't bring anything that isn't considered "candy". Sorry, no celery sticks and fruit allowed.
    ������ Have fun!~​

Granting Access!
    No need for a sign-up sheet. All you need to do, is to copy-paste this:

...along with keeping up the current discussion, if there is any! You may go ahead and introduce yourself by telling us your potential Halloween plans. Remember, Club Nightmare is open all October long, so don't delay in joining!

Scary Participants
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Yay I love Halloween!!

And of course I'm dressing up for Halloween! As a college kid, it's important to live up to all the trends that will be successful at the Halloween campus parties. Like last year, as a post-Nursing student myself, I decided to mock all those girls that dressed up as ****ty nurses by being one myself haha! It was a one piece that cut off right at the thighs and it had lace stockings to go with it. It was pretty embarrassing to say the least haha. Who knows, maybe if the club gets bumpin' I'll post a picture I had taken of myself last year wearing it... (;

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years

Ah yes, Halloween. The night of creepy, spooky, googlies of the night... AND SWEET DELICIOUS CANDY!

*throws Candy Corn and Nerds and Sweetarts at everyone* "Anyone want some Peanut Butter Cups, I have those too!"

Hm, yes, I'm going out with my friends that night. So what if we're 19, 18, and 16? We're totally badass :p and I know what I'm going to be- I just need to sew up the costume.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years

Hiii I'd like to join please! Although I've never properly celebrated Halloween before (it's not an official festival in my country), I've seen a few festivities that had been organised around my neighbourhood the past couple of years and they've seemed quite exciting, with haunted houses and people walking the streets in costumes trick-or-treating from house to house. I hope to get some insights about what you guys have planned for this festive season through this club! :D

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years

*catches BakingBluePotatoe's NERDS*

Sign me up! I love me some Halloween, it's my favourite time of the year, with Christmas following shortly after. This year I don't think I'll be dressing up, though. Last year I got a bit too drunk and decided I'd wear a dress too my friends Halloween party... Didn't end very well a I started flashing people later on in the night. My (ex)girlfriend at the time was not particularly pleased.

But, saying that, there's never a better excuse to look ridiculous, so I might consider it!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

Yay! Let's get this party started. :D

For myself, I'm still undecided. I've been doing loads of research on both Party City and Spirit Halloween websites, but I'm willing to branch more if I can. Some top choices involve Elsa from Frozen, or Fionna from Adventure Time. Party City also has these "Create-Your-Own Costumes" for My Little Pony, but all they have is Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle, sooo I'm a bit meh on that tbh (but it could come cheaper though).

For me, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year. Dressing up has always been my thing. The past few years I've gotten many costume ideas. Like last year I was Twilight Sparkle, then 2012 I was Touko/Hilda, and 2011 I was the Yellow Angry Bird (when Angry Birds were popular back then). The best thing about it is CAAAANDY. I always buy one giant pack for myself. It's always a tradition. :P

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Do you guys like to buy your own costumes or make them from scratch?

I'm pretty bad when it comes to creating things that aren't on a computer, so I tend too buy my costumes when I do dress up. If I can find a good Jack Skellington costume this year, I might just have to buy it.

Yay! Let's get this party started. :D

For myself, I'm still undecided. I've been doing loads of research on both Party City and Spirit Halloween websites, but I'm willing to branch more if I can. Some top choices involve Elsa from Frozen, or Fionna from Adventure Time. Party City also has these "Create-Your-Own Costumes" for My Little Pony, but all they have is Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle, sooo I'm a bit meh on that tbh (but it could come cheaper though).

For me, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year. Dressing up has always been my thing. The past few years I've gotten many costume ideas. Like last year I was Twilight Sparkle, then 2012 I was Touko/Hilda, and 2011 I was the Yellow Angry Bird (when Angry Birds were popular back then). The best thing about it is CAAAANDY. I always buy one giant pack for myself. It's always a tradition. :P

Halloween is definitely my favourite holiday of the year. I know that we can all watch scary movies whenever, but something about doing it on Halloween just excites me so much! Fionna from Adventure Time would be a great choice, btw. :P

Just a thought, maybe add a members list on the first post? Easier to keep track of who we have on board, then! ^.^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • El Heroe Oscuro said:
    Do you guys like to buy your own costumes or make them from scratch?

For myself it's cheaper to make your own costumes. My Touko costume from 2012 was purely made from scratch because I had everything I needed. Pink hat, black shirt, jean shorts, boots, Pokeball, Pikachu, and long hair. I'll post a picture of it later on. :D Didn't cost a thing, actually!

Just a thought, maybe add a members list on the first post? Easier to keep track of who we have on board, then! ^.^

Oh yes definitely. I'll have that up ASAP. I was too excited to put this up. xD

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Oh yes definitely. I'll have that up ASAP. I was too excited to put this up. xD

I don't blame you, as soon a I saw the post I was excited to get home and log onto my Mac so I could join!

Anybody got any really scary movies they could recommend? I'm trying to compile a list of movies that me and a few friends can watch come Halloween night but so far, all I've got is Insidious. >.<

Years
  • About time October rolled around!

OMG yes yes yes I am so hopefully dressing up for Halloween this year. Probably not going to go trick-or-treating like a child, but if I do wind up dressing up, it'd be the first time doing so since I was 6 years old! I plan to dress up as an Umbreon, though I'm waiting on a friend to hand over the outfit since he knew somebody that does cosplay commissions.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023

Sure, I'd love to join!

Would I be wearing any Halloween costume this time around? Unfortunately, I'm not, even though it's very much of a fun thing; don't exactly have any costume that would fit. All things I do have were all bought about six to eight years ago, and I've grown out of them. Though, I do plan on wearing a pair of vampire fangs when I take my sister out for trick-or-treating. Haven't bought them yet, but will pretty soon.

As for making costumes from scratch, I don't believe I've ever done it, sadly. I've actually tried looking into it, and even if I do, I feel that it'd be sort of a hassle to collect resources to make the dress according to your needs and whatnot; most of the time, I wind up avoiding things like this.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years

H33h33h33h33!!! >3

Well, as for costumes go, I haven't got a clue. I could go Homestuck themed or just be a plain zombie. Oooooor, won't be wearing one, coz those things are not really celebrated that much here where I live.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Gods, I used to love dressing up, but no one else did it, so, I felt odd, haha. Still though, when I was a kid, I used to love going out with buddies! I don't make costumes from scratch, but, my sister does, and she made me a Luke fon Fabre costume. C:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years

Happy horrors everyone! XD

I really don't do trick or treat on Halloween ever since I turned ten actually. But I still force my mom to pass out candy to the neighboring kids with their cute costumes. Here's what my brothers and I do on Halloween: We eat candy and popcorn while watching them horror movies like the Conjuring or Insidious. It's pretty fun, especially seeing my middle brother with wide eyes.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • If you want your night to be ruined, you know, you could always just watch this movie:
    Spoiler:

I still haven't allowed myself too watch that, yet. I wimp out every time.

Going to start comprising a list of scary movies for Halloween, feel free to help guys! ^.^ So far it's quite a mundane list.

• Paranormal Activity
    • Thir13en Ghosts
    • Insidious
    • The Ring

Any other suggestions? I plan on having a whole day movie-thon. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • If anyone wants to make a costume from scratch, miiight as well find those resources right now. Or be like me and wait for said "resources" to be discounted/marked for clearance at costume stores. :D

I *think* I'm going to jump in and watch The Conjuring or the whole Saw series with my 12 year old sister sometime. I'm not a fan of scary movies (and she watched her first scary movie at like, 7 O_o), but I'm willing to go for it. If only I had something (or someone) to hold! xD /wimp

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Scary movies are the best on Halloween day/night! Especially Halloween night. Though I'll admit, I'm a massive wimp when it comes down too actually watching them. I think I like the idea of scary movies=/=Halloween a lot more than I like executing the idea.

EDIT: Woo my name's italicised and all crystal-ly! :P

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • One movie I want to watch again is The Possession. It wasn't all that scary, but it was definitely interesting and heart moving, at least for me. Maybe I'll hit up on some Final Destination movies too; everyone dies no matter what :) . Paranormal Activity was one horror movie that gave me the chills alright. Hopefully if my brothers feel like it, we're going to watch Annabelle, the prequel to Conjuring. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back