• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What, over already?

Years
  • I dunno why The Order is still mentioned in this thread...
    I mean... it the name is The Order: 1886. It says in the name that the gameplay is 1886 seconds.

People are still talking about this? Albeit I haven't played the game myself yet and game length seems to be an important factor in determining whether players invest in it or not, game lengths are going to vary. The Order: 1886 was never intended to be an RPG where the story's drawn out, there's character development, etc. Sure, as gamers, we'd like to get our money's worth but if you're not willing to spend $60-$70 on the game, then don't. Simple.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • skyrim: 5-6 HUNDRED hours (ALL QUESTS AND DLC)
    gmod: over 800 hours!!!
    deadly premonition: 5 1/2 days
    call of duty (any modern game): under 7 hours
    any other triple a game: less thn 10, not even kidding

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I would very much rather play a quality 5 hour game that I can always come back to than a 30 hour game that is repetitive and one that I also likely won't complete. My most played game last year was, in fact, a 5 hour game. (Metal Gear Rising) I paid full price for it and it was worth it.

And considering everything, I don't have time for long games anymore anyway.

I also bought Captain Toad and Persona Q on the same day. One's less than 10 hours, one takes around 60. Guess which one I like a lot more? (Granted Persona Q is really great but I don't get the drive to play it often because it really feels like a chore to play at times)
    Paid full price for both and Captain Toad was more worth it.

Back