• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Female Video Game Characters? o:

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I just posted my three favourite games of all time and all three of them have awesome and strong female characters in them too, being Garnet from FF9, Samus from Super Metroid and Zelda/Sheik from Ocarina. Another couple that I feel are worth a mention are Athena Cykes from Ace Attorney Duel Destinies (and Lynne from Ghost Trick who she's partly based from) and Chell from the Portal games.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    This is a bit out there, but Jennifer Simpson from Clock Tower. She proves to be intelligent and dependable despite the horrible circumstances she's placed in, reaching out to save as many lives as she can while stopping the killings.

Also, Celes from FFVI. Beautiful character art aside, she takes pride in her abilities and versatility while remaining thoughtful and introspective. She's idealistic enough to join a revolution, but on those same principles will not herself to be swept away with it's madness. Despite her past, she realizes the person she is now is the result of it--good and bad.

Nakala Pri

SolatoRobo: Red The Hunter
    Chocolat Gelato, Elh Melizee and Opera Kranz. They didn't talk more then they needed to and they had fascinating designs. :P Another reason to like Opera is because she's a babe. ;)

Super Mario Galaxy/Mario Kart
    Rosalina! 8D She's SO pretty and she's SO cute and she has little turds follow her around 'cause she's a space queen. My dream job >BD (dun worry pc u can be the little turds)

Eternal Sonata
    Falsetto and Salsa! =D Salsa is an adorable sassy little Texan pirate/musketeer girl with chakrams and Falsetto is a princely rebellious LIEUTENANT lady who uses claws! ( 0#0) > (s;^P)+=3 < girl gasping at... i dunno... a flirting person with abs, a very narrow waste and a butt on their pelvis with no legs...

NEW STORY IDEA!!

Sonic
    Rogue, Blaze the Cat and Amy Rose! =D They're such ADORABLE AMPHROPAMORPIC WITTLE BABIES

That's all for now but I'll remember the rest later >:D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Of all video game series that I had tried my hands on in the past, I feel one of my most favorite female characters would likely have to be Zelda from Legend of Zelda series.

She plays through a variety of roles within this particular series, and from them all, I believe her Skyward Sword persona stands out by a mile. Although we cannot play as her or anything of the line while playing Skyward Sword, way she is portrayed--which is to be a princess looking for someone's protection--seemed to have fit her character and whatnot perfectly well.

Aside from her, I'm also a fan of Samus Aran from Metroid. She is a soldier, if I'm not mistaken, and is an excellent one at that. When it comes to utilizing her weaponry, she does the job very well, and she is not afraid to go up against anyone or anything, either.

Years
  • I'll be honest, female characters aren't that memorable to me and they're easily forgotten, but the standout ones would probably be Aerith Gainsborough from Final Fantasy VII and Ellie from The Last of Us. Though my favourite would probably be Rikku from Final Fantasy X/X-2 simply because her personality was outgoing and I enjoyed the spunk and energy she brought to both games; reminds me of Selphie from VIII.

Back