• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Summit [T][OOC]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
so Chrome did a thing that caused me to lose today's work on the post. Sorry about that, guys. I'll try to re-write what I can right now so I can at least give you something to work off of.

Nakuzami

Years
Okay! I'm sorry for not keeping up on managing this, guys, but life's been all over the place lately. By now I feel it's been too long to really continue things. If we're to continue, I'd like to know if anyone is still willing to go on with it? If not, I've had ideas for re-imagining this later on as part of a series of RPs, so it might not be a total loss.

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
well i'd be up for continuing, but since it has been quite a while and it sounds like you've already decided you'd rather re-imagine it... may be better to go with that. c:

i hope you'll let me join the reiteration then ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Nakuzami

Years
I can still work in the new ideas I've had without having to totally recreate it, if we choose to continue. The transition may go smoother if I close and later redo it, but it's not impossible otherwise. c:

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Mhm, I'm still interested and I love Aegis so I wanna continue using her and her 'cute' pokemon, baha. xD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 5, 2021
About time I signed up for a roleplay with a username like mine.
I'll have her application finished by, say, tomorrow? I wanna get some shut-eye right now.

. . . .
Name: Mysie Shirlee
Birth Date: April 11th, 1997, or eighteen years of age, assuming this roleplay takes place in the Pokemon equivalent of 2015.
Hometown: Laverre Town, Kalos

Appearance | Mysie's the type of gal who dressed and looks exactly how she acts. Charming, precious and brainy; that's her, or at least how she acts face-to-face. You might catch that occasional gleam of mischief in her brilliant blue eyes. You might also notice how her graceful fingers with their pastel-colored tips seem to have a mind of their own. While Mysie is making full eye-contact, staring ahead innocently and doll-like with that little half-smile on her pale, pink-dusted face, her hands are actually clasped around your wallet. And doesn't her Pumpkaboo look oddly suspicious, always hovering by her head? Never in its sticker-covered Heal Ball? Yes, Mysie, despite her pretty pastel and pink attire and charming, cute appearance, should be supervised at all times. You'd think someone with such protruding, thick-framed glasses and colorful style of dress - not to mention those sparkly accessories and sticker obsession - would be easy to spot if she ever attempted something sneaky, but Mysie's witiness has really thrown some unlucky fellows for a loop.

History | Mysie was born in a family that placed education highest on the priority list. Mr. Shirlee, a business man working for a well-paying company, and Mrs. Shirlee, a disease-studying scientist, could care less whether their daughter entered the training scene or not. It was most important that their only beloved daughter follow through to college and beyond, something few children did from the frantic excitement the Pokemon experience brought. From toddler age to that of a middle schooler, Mysie's parents were always breathing down her neck, constantly reminding her of studying and school work that woesn't yet due. She loved her father and mother dearest with all her heart, but their obessesion with education was overwhelming at times.

It didn't help that Mysie was considered a genius and a child prodigy at school. She was getting impressive marks back in the ol' number days of kindergarden, which delighted her parents to the highest extent. Even more gleeful were they to hear their daughter was gettting bumped from entering foruth grade to fifth grade! An entire grade, skipped, just like that. Oh, what a joyous day in the Shirlee household that was. But since then, Mysie was forced to work extraordinarily hard to please her pressuring parental guardians.

At fourteen, the Shirlees said farewell to the cozy, fairy tale-esque village of Laverre to instead greet the massive, modernized city Lumiose. Converting from a forestside shack to an apartment room was just another package of stress for Mysie to tote around with her. Not to mention the trouble of making new friends and getting used to a new school and lifestyle. Everything was turning to havoc until Hallie entered her life.

Hallie was a siny Pumpkaboo purchased from a breeder just outside Lumiose City. Seeing how stressful the move was for her, he and Mrs. Shirlee had been searching for a Pokemon pal for her to seek comfort in, like a house pet of sorts. When Mr. Shirlee introduced the two, Mysie was overjoyed. Her most revered memories of Laverre Town were of the times she spent frolicking with the different Fairy types that usually gathered there. Pokemon had always intrigued her and it quickly became a highlight of every day to spend time with Hallie. Mysie's parents weren't too impressed with the Ghost and Grass type's mischievous habits that usually resulted in them losing possessions, but their daughter couldn't have been more pleased. This adoration of her pet Pumpkaboo introduced her to the vast world of Pokemon and eventually led to her receving a Trainer's license of her own.

Mr. and Mrs. Shirlee was very disappointed that their only child had turned in favor of a Trainer's life after all. They were depending on a scholar for a daughter, for it was always how they had raised her. Mysie was so naturally talented, it pained them to see her off, an official starting Fennekin and Hallie by her side. They wished her luck but also egged her constantly to give education another shot. Could she not see the importance? But Mysie ignored their pleas for nearly over a year, far too busy in her exploration of the Kalos region. She caught many Pokemon and even arned a few gym badges. But she couldn't pass on what her parents had been morally forcing her since she was just a child.

Mysie eventually retired as a full-time Trainer and turned back to school. Her family yet again moved, this time across the ocean to the more rural region of Johto. According to them, the education system was better there. Mysie convinced them to at least let her explore a little, and she did end up challenging Whitney's gym for the Plain Badge. After that though, it was schoolwork only and little to nothing else. It was about time she graduated to the predictable praise and upmost pride of her parents. No longer under their control, although still a victim to their pestering suggestions, Mysie left Johto for her preferred region of Kalos.

Currently, Mysie has just moved back into an apartment not far from Sycamore's lab. She received his invitation and accepted it instantly. Although she hasn't settled in quite yet, she is very eager to assist him in his research.

Pokémon Partners:

Species: Gardevoir
Name: Minerva
Moveset: - Moonblast - Teleport - Healing Wish - Hypnosis - Heal Pulse - Dream Eater - Future Sight - Light Screen - Reflect - Magical Leaf -
Ability: Sychronize
Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Spd)

Species: Shiny Pumpkaboo *AVERAGE SIZE*
Name: Hallie
Moveset: - Trick - Trick-or-Treat - Thief - Leech Seed - Seed Bomb - Razor Leaf -Sludge Bomb - Disable - Flame Charge - Shadow Sneak -
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Naughty (+Atk, -Spd. Def)

Species: Togekiss
Name: Icarus
Moveset: - Roost - Thunder Wave - Aura Sphere - Air Slash - Return - After You - Psychic - Mirror Move - Fly - Sweet Kiss -
Ability: Hustle
Nature: Hasty (+Spd, -Def)

Species: Klefki
Name: Ringo
Moveset: - Theif - Fairy Lock - Foul Play - Taunt - Spikes - Magic Room - Crafty Shield - Hyper Beam - Lock-On - Protect -
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Quirky

Writing Sample | To be filled out.

Miscellaneous | Mysie has access to other Pokemon from her Training days, such as a Braixen and a Xatu. And don't give her anything valuable you'd like to have returned.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Okay guys, by this point it's obvious, but I've decided to close down this roleplay because a) I'm terrible with time management and so was unable to keep on top of things and b) I'll be re-working this RP to fit into a series of RPs that I'll probably start coming out with relatively soon (probably with the help of a co-GM so they can manage some things if I'm unable to)

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope to see you all in future RPs. c:

Back