• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Summit [T][OOC]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Okay, by this point if someone hasn't posted I don't think it would help to wait any longer! I'll message those that haven't posted and then get on making a post to advance the roleplay. :3

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    If you are stil accepting somebody I'd like to apply. I'm on my tablet right now so it's probably best for me to wait until tomorrow when I can get on my laptop. So, I guess I'm asking to reserve a spot. Thanks!

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't been posting! Work ate me with extra hours and I need to be away teh entire weekend helping out with some urgent stuff, but I'm working on a post and will hopefully get it up... uh, I don't even know. Before the end of the week? Can't really make promises until Monday when things cool down.

Especially sorry to Yamagi, since we're in the middle of interaction and all.

The Charred Mecha Dragon Zero

The Dragoness Artist
    Years
  • Aw man... I feel so guilty... But I have been procrastinating for DAYS and I seriously don't know if it's worth trying to make a post anymore... Seeing as I haven't done anything in like two weeks... So...should I still make a post? Last I remember it was about interacting with each other 'till the professor arrives.

Tixen

*Insert something witty here*
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Yeah that's pretty much what's going on at the moment I believe. I myself have been holding off posting simply because I was hoping to wait for a little more information to write about, like the professor entering the room, as I wasn't sure what I could write to make a decent post. However, if you wanted, you could probably get your character to interact with Dahlia and Blair? Then you could have something to write about (and it would help me as well hehe >>)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I'm just waiting for the professor instead of actually interacting. Most of you have already interacted with one another and it's not really Corn's attitude to butt into places hence me not posting.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    I would have love to interact with any of you considering Aegis' personality. She might think Corn as snobby considering what he's wearing.

I'm still waiting for my verdict though. lol. XD

My trial is on the way...! orz.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I would love that!

I think Corn and Aegis would get along well in the long run, although there would be the slight hiccup after meeting.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Aw man... I feel so guilty... But I have been procrastinating for DAYS and I seriously don't know if it's worth trying to make a post anymore... Seeing as I haven't done anything in like two weeks... So...should I still make a post? Last I remember it was about interacting with each other 'till the professor arrives.

Of course it's not too late! c:

And don't worry guys, Sycamore will be coming in my next post, which I'll finish writing over the weekend. Then there'll be more to write about, certainly. d:

Name: Aegis Zelhart
    Now that I remembered to read your SU (sorry! lol), you're accepted! c:

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    AHA, IM NOT GUILTY. Thank Arceus for that. ech.

Awesome~ I'm going to have fun with this with Aegis, very much fuuuun. I hope it doesn't bode well, kukuku~. LOL.

Thank you very much~!

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Ahaha, how can I not? ;D

Aegis wouldn't overlook him at all. XD

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Going to be honest I wondering the same thing and haven't been checking the site for a while, probably should have.

I'll check the IC and a bit.

And its all cool, Hou. I didn't mind the wait that much.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Sorry, I haven't had great computer access for the last week or so. The RP isn't dead yet, lol.

Sorry for the delay, but life has kind of been all over the place lately, so I'll get a post up later.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • *Does a magic reappearing act* I'm back! Terribly sorry for disappearing. My computer had issues connecting to the Internet. I don't suppose things have progressed terribly far? Part of me feels they have.

Nakuzami

Years
  • *Does a magic reappearing act* I'm back! Terribly sorry for disappearing. My computer had issues connecting to the Internet. I don't suppose things have progressed terribly far? Part of me feels they have.

bwahaha! no. please I'm slow what are you talking about?

but, news update! I'm working on the post now (first free day in a while) and I should have it up sometime tonight, but it looks like it might turn out longer than I initially thought so it will take a little bit of writing, lol

Back