• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can never find a pair of matching socks

Sirfetch’d

I probably have 20+ pairs of socks but I can never find a matching pair when I need to. #firstworldproblems

I cannot be the only one who experiences this issue :(

Years
  • That's why you buy a bunch of socks that are all the same color and size.

Should have few problems finding matches then!
    Unless you somehow lose them all then uhhhh

idk what to say then.

Personally this is why I wear my flipflops for as long as I can during the year, no need to worry about socks!

Sirfetch’d

That's why you buy a bunch of socks that are all the same color and size.

Should have few problems finding matches then!
    Unless you somehow lose them all then uhhhh

idk what to say then.

Personally this is why I wear my flipflops for as long as I can during the year, no need to worry about socks!

I'd wear flip flops if I didn't hate how my feet looked :( They are so comfy

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Irritates me a lot when that happens. D:

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    literally everytime i have to find socks i dread it.

you can never just get a pair of perfect socks that are ready to be put on immediately.
    every pair you find is too big or too small, unmatched, an improper color, a stupid pattern, ripped.. dirty.. the list goes on.

Bay

Years
  • literally everytime i have to find socks i dread it.

you can never just get a pair of perfect socks that are ready to be put on immediately.
    every pair you find is too big or too small, unmatched, an improper color, a stupid pattern, ripped.. dirty.. the list goes on.

Ripped socks I hate so much also. Like half of mines have holes on them. D:

Lucid

I have like 2 pairs of socks, and ine pair has bs all over it. I barefoot, flip flop or heal it yo

Years
  • I have socks that lost their buddies by ending up in the wash while the other one didn't, and that seems to be happening with some of my socks right now. Doesn't help I have mainly been getting the same brands with the same colours lately.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • some of us live with multiple people and just keep a sock bin in the living room for free grabs. :x;;

A communal sock bin. Huh. A few years ago for Christmas one of my grandparents knew a guy who worked at a sock factory. If the sock was defective in any way, it would just get trashed. He collected the trash socks and gave them to her, which she then passed on to us. We spent hours going through about a dozen huge trash bags of socks getting whatever we wanted. So we're all pretty much set for years now.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    this used to be such a thing, I postulated this stupid Law of Three Socks: I only had two different designs, so I only needed to pick up max three socks to have a matching pair, but now there's so many different colors and stuff it's up to like 7 socks now and it literally takes minutes to find a pair

Back