• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can never find a pair of matching socks

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    It happens to me only when I want to wash said pair of socks. For some reason the other pair just seems to vanish into an alternate dimension, never to be seen again.

Detox

hmmm I can't recall the last time I've actually lost a sock. I guess since I pay roughly $12 for a pair Ii make sure to keep up with and maintain them.

Years
    I have a hard time finding socks to wear most of the time cause usually they are no where to be found so i try to wear socks a long time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    Gather socks with your eyes closed, accept whatever combination the gods have decided.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    All of my socks are white. The same size, the same style, the same color. So whenever I'm wearing a pair and one sock has a hole in it, I can toss out that one sock and know that in a short while, I'll have a new partner for it.

I used to wear socks of color, but it got to be a pain when it came time to match them, or when one sock ripped and I'd have to throw out the entire pair even though the other sock was good.

Ever since I switched to all white socks, I haven't had to run around to buy socks as often.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    since I moved to my own place, I never lost a single pair of socks. When I was living at my parents' house, I would end up losing a 10-pack of socks every two weeks, and it freaking sucks that I have to buy two packs every month. Glad it's not the case anymore.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I only buy white ankle cuts and I have about 50 pairs of long black socks that I've had since like 8th grade because thankfully my feet stopped growing so I didn't have to buy any more. I don't really have trouble finding matches for anything and I do laundry about once a week so I end up wearing all the same pairs of stuff and then just leave it in the basket until it's time to wear it. If my pants or shirts are too wrinkly just give them a nice quick iron and good to go.

Back