• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
I know my activity has still been going albeit reduced these past four weeks but I can say I'll be getting my computer back in coming days so yeah I guess you can say I have returned to my full activity.

And just a little word of advice, never share a computer with someone who manages four fanclubs on Facebook. I could not survive it at all but I'm glad PC is happy to have its fave otter back in business.

- Hikamaru

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I know my activity has still been going albeit reduced these past four weeks but I can say I'll be getting my computer back in coming days so yeah I guess you can say I have returned to my full activity.

And just a little word of advice, never share a computer with someone who manages four fanclubs on Facebook. I could not survive it at all but I'm glad PC is happy to have its fave otter back in business.

- Hikamaru

Yay, happy to see you'll be fully active again! ^^ In that case, welcome back! I'm sure many people have missed you.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

- Hikamaru

Welcome back, Nichole! Glad your computer issues have been finally resolved. Glad to have you back.

Well im back been a while since I cheked the website so hi everyone

Hi LordSinistro, welcome back! You're still pretty new, it seems. Take your time to catch up with whatever you've missed out, and don't be afraid to ask for any help if needed! Let's hope you'll stick around with us from now onwards, mmkay? See you around. o/

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back to PC, Hikari! I've been wondering where you've been, haha. It's great to see you again. Same to you, Akita and Sinistro--welcome back!

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
I should have came to this thread first! anywho, I joined this forum at around Spring 2013(if i remember correctly).I came for the hacks,and stayed for the challenges. Combined the two and BAM, A adventure filled with Fun,Sweat,Salt and Tears XD.

I was nearing my senior year of high school,and decided to buckle down on work,coming here less and less,eventually halting my time here. Now,I graduated high school,started my first semester of community college,and came back to the community!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I should have came to this thread first! anywho, I joined this forum at around Spring 2013(if i remember correctly).I came for the hacks,and stayed for the challenges. Combined the two and BAM, A adventure filled with Fun,Sweat,Salt and Tears XD.

I was nearing my senior year of high school,and decided to buckle down on work,coming here less and less,eventually halting my time here. Now,I graduated high school,started my first semester of community college,and came back to the community!

Welcome back, LiteSandwich! It's great to have you back. I'm sure you've been missed! Congratulations on graduating high school and starting a brand new college semester! Here's hoping you'll stick around for more. \o/

Years
Hey, guys. I may be returning to an extent. I haven't really checked up on this site other than to message Fairy and she hasn't even replied recently. :(. Anyways, I've been bored in college at the dorms, so I've needed a more stable forum to browse than the smaller forums tha I'm a part of.

So hi <3

Years
I won't be available here much now and I will post very rarely. Work is hectic lately and I took practically all break I had before, so until Christmas I have really lots of work and no bigger breaks. I haven't had posted anything, since I got back to work in monday and I don't think anyone would care much anyway. Will be available on Skype everyday afternoon though.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I won't be available here much now and I will post very rarely. Work is hectic lately and I took practically all break I had before, so until Christmas I have really lots of work and no bigger breaks. I haven't had posted anything, since I got back to work in monday and I don't think anyone would care much anyway. Will be available on Skype everyday afternoon though.

That's too bad :( Works are hell. Hope you'd do great enough. Also hope you'll have your activeness back in no time ^^ We'll all be waiting for you :)

Years
Hey, guys. I may be returning to an extent. I haven't really checked up on this site other than to message Fairy and she hasn't even replied recently. :(. Anyways, I've been bored in college at the dorms, so I've needed a more stable forum to browse than the smaller forums tha I'm a part of.

So hi <3

Well that's great to hear you're starting to get active again given you've been feeling bored, and PC is a big boredom-killer which is a good thing. Welcome back River and do try to stick around this time yeah?

Good luck with your real life stuff, Sajmon! I'm sure you can get through smoothly so hopefully you can have more time to get on PC. See ya for now.

- Hikamaru

Years
Well that's great to hear you're starting to get active again given you've been feeling bored, and PC is a big boredom-killer which is a good thing. Welcome back River and do try to stick around this time yeah?

Good luck with your real life stuff, Sajmon! I'm sure you can get through smoothly so hopefully you can have more time to get on PC. See ya for now.

- Hikamaru

Will do! But it may end up making my studies even more procrastinated xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
^ ^ ^ That's me
Figured I'd let my activity come back on a new account.
I do feel bad though. Fairy did so awesome on those graphics. </3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Guys, I will be on hiatus from anywhere in the internet soon, because I'm preparing to attend a youth camp tomorrow. I will have no access to the internet at the moment, but I'll be back next Monday, so take care for now. Bye everyone.

P.S. I will be on Windvisible mode at the time being.

Last edited:
Years
Guys, I will be on hiatus from anywhere in the internet soon, because I'm preparing to attend a youth camp tomorrow. I will have no access to the internet at the moment, but I'll be back next Monday, so take care for now. Bye everyone.

P.S. I will be on Windvisible mode at the time being.

I do hope you have a nice time at camp Windy, and we'll be seeing you back soon! Enjoy your weekend and don't worry your girl Hika has you in her mind.

- Hikamaru

Years
I'm back after dealing with stuff and the transition back into college. Registered here with an interest in fan game making but realized that wouldn't go anywhere. So I have some new interests along with even more excitement for OR/AS!

Years
I'm back after dealing with stuff and the transition back into college. Registered here with an interest in fan game making but realized that wouldn't go anywhere. So I have some new interests along with even more excitement for OR/AS!

Oh hey I think I remember you. I'm pretty sure I responded to your intro thread back then.

Anyways, welcome back Silence! Don't worry if your original plan didn't go ahead, but hey at least you're still interested in other parts of the forum and yeah can't wait for OR/AS myself as well given Hoenn was the first region I ever played a Pokemon game of. Have fun and I'll be sure to catch you around again!

- Hikamaru

Back