• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2020
Firered; it says on the topics title.

Also the first major bug I've found is when I exit the research lab in Thames Town, I can't move. I have other saves (I save a lot of different files just in case stuff like this happens) so it's not that big of a deal...I just don't know if I can continue playing.

Sadly, I'm having the same problem. I won't be able to finish my run too :/ which sucks because I've enjoyed the game up until this point.... Maybe one day he'll fix it.

Years
Sadly, I'm having the same problem. I won't be able to finish my run too :/ which sucks because I've enjoyed the game up until this point.... Maybe one day he'll fix it.

Or, someone else can fix that problem as well. I don't think that the creator will touch this project ever again.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Beta 4 is quite buggy (from what I remember there are a few game breaking bugs), just a warning to anyone who wants to play. If I could get permission from the creator I'd fix the beta so everyone could enjoy it, doesn't seem like he comes on often anymore though.
Feel free to fix it. Didn't even realise this thread was still open to be honest. Not best pleased that the hack got reuploaded to the first post as Beta 4 wasn't meant to be released yet anyway.

Years

So... does anyone know why this happened to me?

EDIT: I've realized why Thames Town has that specific warp "glitch" when you exit the museum. The museum exit warp tries to find "Warp 0", but it doesn't exist. So, it ends up warping to a location that does not exist whatsoever. It's an easy fix, really.

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Gonna have this thread closed, Sienna 2.0 is on its way just under another guise. Thanks for joining me on the journey with Sienna and I hope to see you on the next. :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
In fact, I'm a fan of this game. I'm aware that there are some game breaking glitches in the Beta4 of this game, so I decided to make this, a fixed version of Pokemon Sienna Beta4, I fixed all the game breaking glitches(Except the Fly Glitch) and added some new things.
I've fixed the following glitches:
(1) The broken doors of the Thames Town Museum.
(2) The broken Danubo Village map.
(3) Unfinished Severn Way and Severn Cave.
(4) Flash Fire Glitch(I removed this ability from all Pokemon for good)
(5) Broken tiles in Angara Town Gym
(6) The glitched image that is displayed when entering Colt Forest(I removed it)
(7) Fixed the broken sprite of Lugia
And so on...
I added the following things:
(1) Icons for the fakemon
(2) Battle sprite of Byan City Gym Leader
(3) Over world sprites of Gym Leaders and Gralite
(4) Several legendary Pokemon are obtainable(Lugia, Gralite and Moltres)
(5) You can change your clothes after you meet Lugia(And it tells you the beta ends there)
(6) A brand new Victory Road
(7) An old League(Indigo Plateau) and old Elite Four from HeartGold/SoulSilver
And so on...

I couldn't fix this:
(1)I still have no idea about what caused the Fly glitch, so it's still there.

Some screenshots:
Lzz8x6V.png

Here is the download link of the .ips patch.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lhkq4sin8l6pdw8/sienna_fixed_beta_4.ips

MysteryGift

disassembly tinkerer / pkmnubuntu dev
Years
In fact, I'm a fan of this game. I'm aware that there are some game breaking glitches in the Beta4 of this game, so I decided to make this, a fixed version of Pokemon Sienna Beta4, I fixed all the game breaking glitches(Except the Fly Glitch) and added some new things.
(6) The glitched image that is displayed when entering Colt Forest(I removed it)
And so on...
(5) You can change your clothes after you meet Lugia(And it tells you the beta ends there)
And so on...

I couldn't fix this:

Some screenshots:
Lzz8x6V.png

You're a legend. Downloading it right now.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
And so on...
And so on...

I couldn't fix this:

Some screenshots:
Lzz8x6V.png

I finally found the way to fix the Fly Glitch, it seems that the Flying flag table was glitched. So I repointed the whole table and it worked, you can use Fly in this game now.
Here is the screenshot:
nJp2aVY.png

What's more, I noticed another glitch, when you encounter a shiny Pickchu, the game will be crushed, this glitch is fixed now.
Hopefully, this is the last thing I need to do to fix this great game. I assume that all gamebreaking glitches are fixed now.
Edit: I turned Teachy TV into a useless item in case someone uses it(It's broken).
Here is the link of the new fixed beta4 of Pokemon Sienna(.ips file):

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Just downloaded it. Thank you so much for fixing Sienna! However, I've got a small doubt. Does the main story-line come to an end after the Lugia event? So continuing to the league is the remainder of the game, right?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Just downloaded it. Thank you so much for fixing Sienna! However, I've got a small doubt. Does the main story-line come to an end after the Lugia event? So continuing to the league is the remainder of the game, right?
The creator did not finish the main storyline, the beta ends after you battle Lugia(I added that Lugia thing to tell players the beta ends there). You can go to the League after you get 8 badges, so you don't need to finish the main storyline.

In fact, I'm a fan of this game. I'm aware that there are some game breaking glitches in the Beta4 of this game, so I decided to make this, a fixed version of Pokemon Sienna Beta4, I fixed all the game breaking glitches and added some new things.
And so on...
And so on...
Some screenshots:
Lzz8x6V.png

I finally found the way to fix the Fly Glitch, it seems that the Flying flag table was glitched. So I repointed the whole table and it worked, you can use Fly in this game now.
Here is the screenshot:
nJp2aVY.png

What's more, I noticed another glitch, when you encounter a shiny Pickchu, the game will be crushed, this glitch is fixed now.
Hopefully, this is the last thing I need to do to fix this great game. I assume that all gamebreaking glitches are fixed now.
As far as I know, the Teachy TV is broken and your game freezes if you use it. So I made the Teachy TV useless just now in case someone uses it. Of course, you don't need to update the game again, just stay away from Teachy TV, and you'll be safe.
The previous download link still works:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Can you use the save file from the previous patch with the updated patch?
Yes. You can use your old saved file in the updated game, because I won't change any flags/vars/maps.

In fact, I'm a fan of this game. I'm aware that there are some game breaking glitches in the Beta4 of this game, so I decided to make this, a fixed version of Pokemon Sienna Beta4, I fixed all the game breaking glitches and added some new things.
And so on...
And so on...
Some screenshots:
Lzz8x6V.png

Here is the screenshot:
nJp2aVY.png

I guess this one will be the real last update.
I did some research on the dialogues of this game, and Jakob said something interesting after I defeated him on Eternity Path. He mentioned that the champion of Indigo Plateau is supposed to be Gold. So I need to update the game again to change the champion. What's more, I noticed that the creator made some over world sprites for Steven, but they seem to be broken, so I fixed those sprites and Steven has proper over world sprites now.
8cUixXF.png

The old link still works:

Years
The guy from the team rocket do not let me go to orinoco tv station, you have to do what to let me go because the teacher called me to help him

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I'm really sorry for posting again but is the decision based story-line actually fully functional in this hack? Also my doubt on the Lugia event which marks the end of Beta 4 was if Catching lugia is basically the end of the main plot?

Back