• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • If you try to leave the museum before and after the fight this happens:

ZBuhgYZ.png

You are stuck there and the only thing I can think of is that you would have to have someone with Teleport to get out. Also the big corp tower at the far left the permission is set to like C so you can walk through 1 tile which isn't a big deal but the first thing is game breaking. I'm going to probably try and hack Teleport onto one of the pokemon I have in the party to see if my idea will work.

Other than that the game is awesome.

Thanks for you small continuation on this though! I'm willing to do what I can to help since this is by far the best hack I have ever played.

EDIT:

I changed Haretic's level 25 move from Recover to Teleport and it does fix the glitch. I used YAPE. I hope that's ok. Going to continue through the game and post what I can. Again love this game!

EDIT 2:

In the game corner prize thing the list doesn't show up and it asks if you want a Gligar. Again not too huge a deal if you don't mind, what I assume is, a free Gligar. Yeah but the rest of the prize list doesn't show up. No box.

EDIT 3:

5 Badges in. Nothing really glitching up bad aside from the Fly thing that you already mentioned aside from little tile movement permissions being messed up in some places but I doubt it'll actually happen to everyone.

EDIT 4:

6 Badges. Got to the snow area and there are 4 NPCs that don't move, battle or say anything. 3 of them are the Hero sprite. Also Severn Cave is unfinished and you can kinda walk around the walls. Here are some pics.

zy1fAKp.png

ZdhFcTo.png

IJSzvoW.png
    Seems I completely forgot about the snow stuff, will update tonight. Thanks for pointing out. Also what levels are/were your Pokémon? I don't know what levels to make the trainers :P.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Seems I completely forgot about the snow stuff, will update tonight. Thanks for pointing out. Also what levels are/were your Pokémon? I don't know what levels to make the trainers :P.

Dude no prob. I really love this hack so I'll do what I can to help. Right now this is my party:

cNBEutq.png

I would progress if I could but im kinda stuck at the Severn Cave and can't get around it unless there is another way to go which I haven't found yet. Hope I helped out in some way!

EDIT:

OxOdIVR.png

Anard Pass -> Danubo Village is broken right about here. Entering the half house and leaving gets you stuck in a screen. Thankfully adding Teleport to the rabbit worked wonders cause I slipped out and im going to keep messing about in game. More updates coming up soon hopefully? Lets see!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2016
    Third gym is buggy for me for some reason, it tends to reset my game during the gym leader battle

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Great post Ezelsklap!! I hope your posts motivates Shinx to finish this!!! This is truly a masterpiece!!!!

Thank you so much! I really hope so too! This is like honestly like the best hack i've played in a long long time. It has everything needed to be the perfect hack. New Region, Fakemon and a good story. Just gotta fix some of the rough edges up.

If I use a GBA4iOS, how can I update the game?

I'm not 100% sure but if you used a patching thing to patch a fire red already just patch it with the new update is what I would assume you should do.

pkmNtrainer7

The ROM player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2014
    anyone notice that you can find a huge bug/poison type on the first route? I think it is called fortracean. surprisingly it only knows growl (T_T)...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    I've got a question, when and where can I get a ghostom?

I went in game and could not find one at all and then dipped into the map data and he isn't anywhere. So at the moment, Shinx feel free to correct me if im wrong, is not in the game.

Other than that I have not stumbled into any other issues aside from the aforementioned things. The game is just unfinished is all. So guys, I know i'm not in charge or am working on this game but you guys should all keep posting about bugs or glitches or anything that may seem off. Support the hack!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I went in game and could not find one at all and then dipped into the map data and he isn't anywhere. So at the moment, Shinx feel free to correct me if im wrong, is not in the game.

Other than that I have not stumbled into any other issues aside from the aforementioned things. The game is just unfinished is all. So guys, I know i'm not in charge or am working on this game but you guys should all keep posting about bugs or glitches or anything that may seem off. Support the hack!

Dang, I wanted to get it, I was checking out move sets in YAPE and saw that Pokemon and the stat distribution reminded me of Alakazam. But thanks for the answer!

JollyHaxorus

Dragon Type
    Years
  • It says there are 8 gyms complete for the most recent beta.. is that as far as it goes right now and more will be added or does that mean the main story is complete?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Dang, I wanted to get it, I was checking out move sets in YAPE and saw that Pokemon and the stat distribution reminded me of Alakazam. But thanks for the answer!

You can always use advanced map and plop one anywhere you feel is ok haha.

It says there are 8 gyms complete for the most recent beta.. is that as far as it goes right now and more will be added or does that mean the main story is complete?

It is complete for the 8 badges but you just can't get to the last 2 badges haha. The map ends where I posted it. Dead end. Severn Cave is incomplete and Danubo Village is incomplete or broken.

JollyHaxorus

Dragon Type
    Years
  • Oh ok.. thanks for the clarification. I think you've got something pretty awesome here, and I say that without playing it, so I look forward to seeing this finished.

Going to download this and try it out. :)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    o1ukZy6.png

While messing around I decided to try and make a banner. Please take note that I have no idea what I'm doing with making these kinds of things haha. Someone should totally spruce it up though!

Support the hack!

Logan

Years
  • Pulled the release from the first post as will rerelease when it's ready, mostly fixed but there's one new issue I need to deal with and still need to script Severn Way/Cave (btw it only leads to victory road). Thanks for your support and help Ezelsklap.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Pulled the release from the first post as will rerelease when it's ready, mostly fixed but there's one new issue I need to deal with and still need to script Severn Way/Cave (btw it only leads to victory road). Thanks for your support and help Ezelsklap.

Awesome! No problem man I really love this hack so if there is anything else I can do to help let me know.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2015
    The hack is really cool with really good sprites and a good story, but in the new beta 4 i am having a problem with i guess a major bug. when you go to fight team rocket in the museum, when you leave again your character get stuck in some place and cant get out. i think you should look in to this, because when this happens you can't progress any further.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    The hack is really cool with really good sprites and a good story, but in the new beta 4 i am having a problem with i guess a major bug. when you go to fight team rocket in the museum, when you leave again your character get stuck in some place and cant get out. i think you should look in to this, because when this happens you can't progress any further.

I also experienced that about an hour ago.

Logan

Years
  • Yeah sorry guys, as I said I hadn't tested anything and was just releasing what I had. I neglected to change the warps from what they were previously. The download link is currently pulled and I will upload a new one when I have fixed some stuff that was posted earlier on.

Back