• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Dear Anonymous,​

I really like talking to you, I hope we can talk more.​

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    thanks for giving me a smile today, after things I've been going through yesterday... Even though when 'keep smiling' motto may seem hard at this condition, but you helped me to be able to do so, I'm so thankful :)

Years
  • Dear anon.

I'm sick of this job and this environment. I want to go home. I have private matter and huge pain in my spine.

I quit.

That is all.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I expected you to be more astute and discerning but apparently you are as ignorant as the people you surround yourself with. "The idea that everyone is entitled to their opinion is ludicrous"? Your opinion is ludicrous. Looks like being good at exams doesn't translate to being good at everything else in life.

Sirfetch’d

I'm starting to realize now how much I regret hurting you. I guess reality is sinking in that we are never going to interact again. I can't sit here and wish for a do-over because I made the decision to be a jerk and I should have to live with that but that doesn't make it easier. I just hope all is well with you and that you are much happier than you were because you honestly deserve that. I miss you though.

Years
  • Dear Anon,

You made me have a negative view on myself, and you gave birth to the recurring depression that always haunted me. Go fuck yourself.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • da,

if you want attention, just say so, lol. like...you know good and well what people are going to say if you go to a frat party in shorts and a crop top with your boobs poking out. i'm all for people wearing what they want to wear, but don't wear something that makes you uncomfortable just because you want to see reactions. you just really seem to want attention, but you try to act like you don't and it's really weird like...idk. we don't live in a world where wearing that won't get you attention and i don't know if you'll be able to defend yourself from those kinds of people.

by the way, if you know we're going out at night, why don't you bring your own clothes to change into? i mean. i buy my clothes for me...i know you got clothes...wear them lol. i'm fine with you borrowing shit, especially if we decide on a whim to go somewhere, but there's no excuse when you knew what we were gonna do later so it's like?? why didn't you pack clothes?? you knew we were going out that night literally all week...you had time, lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • das, (dumbasses not dear anons)

how about you don't park here and take up all the fucking spots so that people that actually pay their hard earned money to live here don't get towed cause of people like you :))))))) there's a lot across the street. you can park your happy asses there. okay? okay!!

Years
  • Dear anonymous,

You're the reason I'm changing my major. I can't deal with your incompetence any longer.

Years
  • Dear anonymous

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. It's great that regardless of our arguments we end up okay in the end, but there's a deeper problem here that just isn't being acknowledged. I admit that I don't handle attacks well, but why does that make me the villain when you're the one dishing out the insults and bad attitude to begin with. I'm prepared to take the blame for my faults but regardless of what certain other people say I am not a part of this problem. I'm trying to do the right thing, I am bending over backwards to be accommodating for you but you're not meeting me half way.

I just want to make you happy, but I can't do that when you're determined to make me the bad guy.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymouses,

I'm sick of you all. Just leave me alone. Just for a fucking day. Please.

Dear Anonymous,

Just leave me, I'm clearly undeserving.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • da,

don't ask me to come over so you can print something, not print it at all or even mention it, and just chill out. i have work to do.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I can smell your ******** from the other side of the world. Do you even know me? If you do, you would that these underhanded tactics or so-called mind games don't work on me. To assume I'll be so gullible as to believe anything your lips spout is to underestimate and insult my intelligence. I may not look like it on paper but I am definitely not stupid. Don't even try to come for me or for my friends. And don't think for a moment that you are superior to me. You don't even dare to confront me. Afraid of incurring my wrath?

Years
  • Dear anonymous

Holy crap, do you have any idea how cute you are when you start weabing out?

Dear anonymous

Don't book lessons if you aren't planning on showing up for them. Because of your selfishness I ended up wasting an hour I could have spent at home and someone else had to pay for a full lesson.

Zakariya

What happens in the dark, comes out in light.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I could say this to your face if I wanted to, but I don't have the patience to deal with another of your petulant rants about how much a crime it is to not follow your communication protocols. Besides, your general immaturity is too unpleasant to deal with.

You want to mess around with me? Go right ahead, I won't crack no matter how many blatantly inaccurate diatribes you throw at me, nor will I stop contributing to society, the MMO team I'm a part of, my local community, my friends, and the local homeless shelters. I will not stop making donations, I will not stop publishing my stories on the internet, I will not discontinue making youtube videos, and I will not give up on any of my hobbies or disconnect myself from humanity just because you have the mentality of a ten year old and flip out over a ****ing grammar mistake.

Go ahead and waste your time on the internet trying to hunt me down, go ahead and try to spread biased misinformation about me wherever you go. Why bother living your life when you can demonize and pester some internet person, right?

You continue trying combinations of insults that most of us didn't hear since elementary school back in the 90's, you can keep up with this infantile crusade as long as you like, but you won't drive me away from people by talking garbage.

I just hope you realize that the sites you'll end up finding me on have moderation, and you may end up having a reputation worse than Lizard Squad's if you devote your life to insulting me, or any other person on the internet that you dislike for such trivial reasons.

Back