• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    DA, sorry, I've been odd and I'm not sure what I want or need or am supposed to want. I'm just glad you are still here for me. We're two good people who are great together. In any way.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Dear Anon,
    No idea why you unfriended me, especially after our cosplay photoshoot in April, but whatever.

Dear Anon,
    Hope WE can do another cosplay shoot before the end of the year! Maybe at that September event?

Dear Anon,
    Congrats on the new car/SUV/truck/whatever it's classified as. I still say you should've gone with the GMC or Buick version of it, though. The Chevy version is kinda boring... Anyway, see you in October!

Dear Anon,
    We can't leave this planning stuff until the last minute. My room's already booked and prepaid and I can't change the number of guests now. Still look forward to seeing you guys next weekend - Charleston is a beautiful city.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I see you messing with me. You think I don't notice, but I do. First you yell at me through text, we get into a bad argument, and you ditch me. Then this morning you changed your profile picture to a picture I took of you a long time ago. I see these things, and I know you're doing them on purpose. I don't know how to feel about that.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I'm always feeling like I'm going to burst and I have no outlet to let all of that out. It's incredibly confining, but I'll do what I can.

Dear Anonymous,

You make me uncomfortable. Stop assuming things about me.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Dear anon,

Stop killing me in video games.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Dear Anon,

It's okay. I know you're suffering, but you're going to be okay. I don't care if I have to spend every day of my life taking care of you, we're going to get through this together, and one day you'll be happy again. I'll help you, I promise.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Dear Anon,
    Just... don't. After hitting on a random lady walking through the parking lot, you want to ask me to let you call your mama using my phone? I don't think so, random creepy dude.

Dear Anon,
    This is neither the time nor the place to have "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" as your ringtone. That's just weird.

Dear Anon,
    Thanks for reinforcing what is perhaps the most important life lesson I've ever learned: "If you want something done, you just need to do it yourself."

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

We all miss you so much. Today, I turned around and it was your face I saw on a little girl, laughing down the street. You used to laugh like that, and I'd give anything to hear it again.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymouses,

I cannot wait to meet you all. I hope you feel the same about me. I'm a little different, but it's the different people that will stand out. I hope you'll see that in me. I want to do what I can to make a difference even if it's only this one year and after all, this doesn't leave right after college. I want to keep making a difference the rest of my life. I have a lot of things I'm passionate about and I hope you'll see that quality in me and take me in as one of yours and give me a chance. I want this more than I've wanted anything in a while and I hope you see that, I really do. It's gonna be a long week, but it's going to be a good one and I'll show you what I'm made of.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

How about you stop haunting my pants and nightmares and leave my conscience, please. This was over a year ago, and it's bad enough I still anticipate a panic attack if I were to ever see you again.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm preparing... for... something.. but I'm not sure what yet. There's only two ways for this to go: one, extreme euphoria. Two, extreme panic and pain.

I'm not sure which one to be prepared for.

ShinyHoundoom

Houndoom Fan
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Are you happy with yourself? For what you did over a year ago? Every once in a while I start thinking about what happened, and feel terrible. I know I haven't spoken to you since then, but I still get haunted by the thought of what we did. You are part of the reason I am much more harsh on myself now. Why my confidence is at an all time low and that I have very little hope for myself. You said you were sorry, but I never believed you.

Dear Anon #2

I'm sorry that you perfect little world got shattered at the age that you are, but nothing you are going to do is going to fix it. Move on.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

I still find it hard to get past you. You keep playing with my emotions. Visiting me at work, but then ignoring me most of the time. Acting like we're cool but it was you that got me mad in the first place. Yet every time I see you, I can't help but act stupid around you and not even think about that at all, and instead hug you and laugh with you. I'm finding new people, I found a new person, and yet you're still there in the back of my mind. I don't know what to do with you.

Years
  • da, if this works out, i feel like im gonna be the happiest ive ever been. but, right now im not sure what's going to happen because you haven't responded to my email. i am checking it waaay too often, should probably chill out, but i can't help it, im really excited, despite how little we've contacted each other.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • dear anonymous,

why are you an internet hate machine? why can't you just love everyone and get along with people? become an internet love machine. also please stop getting your minions to inhabit buildings in liverpool it's getting a bit silly now.

kind regards

george

___
    okay so I'm too nice to just outright take the piss have something sincere:

Dear Anonymous,

I appreciate your continued efforts with me. No sarcasm nor satire intended here- I totally mean it. It's been a good thing for me to have someone around as an almost constant pleasant presence for me these past nearly 7 years.

Keep it up pal.

George xoxoxox

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • da,

if there was any day, any day at all that i ever wanted to go back in time, i couldn't want that more than i do right now, crying over your grades again. i would push you more. i would make you try new things and actually try to experience them first hand. i wouldn't let you wait til the last minute any more. and although i can't go back and do that, there's no better time to start doing it than now.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Dear Anonymous,
    I wonder if it's really over between us?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Dear Anon,
    Thanks for another great stay at your hotel! This is why I prefer Quality Inns

Dear Anon,
    Your cosplay was AMAZING!

Dear Anon,
    Seriously dude, chill out.

Dear Anon,
    I need to know the plan for today. Don't leave me hanging till the last minute.

Back