• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starlight's Moonroost~ (Breeding and HA Pokemon Shop <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi, I'm looking for a Shiny Sylveon with good IVS, Hidden Power fire, knowing Baton Pass and Having Pixilate nature. Hope you can help me, i offer a shiny Magneton with 6ivs in return .

Years
  • Age 30
  • Usa
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
I will see if i have any HA Minccino okay?

Ok great I would love one if you can, I dont have much :( but I'll get you whatever I can, and less excited about but still excited to get a Ha florges if you have one!! :D
I dont mean to sound needy I just love pokemon and would love to try those out.

Starlight Latias

Hi, I'm looking for a Shiny Sylveon with good IVS, Hidden Power fire, knowing Baton Pass and Having Pixilate nature. Hope you can help me, i offer a shiny Magneton with 6ivs in return .
Is the Magneton Hacked?, Also as i stated in my First Post, i don't breed Shinies, if i breed a shiny of the Pokemon you want you get it.

Last edited:
Years
Oh it's a cloned one. I hope you can help me. I really need a shiny one for my sibling's birthday. I know it's will take long but i can wait

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 14, 2016
Name: unoe1234
FC:
Pokemon: Gible (Luxury ball)
Nickname:
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough skin
Moves: Outrage/Fire Fang
IVs: 6IV
EVs:
Shiny Rule: If the Pokemon that Hatches is Shiny you get to keep it, I'm not going to be breeding Shinies though, as it takes too long, if you want a specific Hidden Power for the Pokemon <3

Another breeding request plz!
Thank you.

Last edited:

Starlight Latias

FC: 3883 9306 7804
Pokemon: Gible (Luxury ball)
Nickname:
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough skin
Moves: Outrage/Fire Fang
IVs: 6IV
EVs:
Shiny Rule: If the Pokemon that Hatches is Shiny you get to keep it, I'm not going to be breeding Shinies though, as it takes too long, if you want a specific Hidden Power for the Pokemon <3

Another breeding request plz!
Thank you.
I will start breeding it soon okay Sweetie~

Starlight Latias

Gible can't learn Fire Fang, she has Outrage though!, It's not an Egg Move Sweetie and Illegal Moves are banned, Serebii is such a wonderful companion to a Breeder~!
Edit~: She's done~!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 14, 2016
Gible can't learn Fire Fang, she has Outrage though!, It's not an Egg Move Sweetie and Illegal Moves are banned, Serebii is such a wonderful companion to a Breeder~!
Edit~: She's done~!

oops I did not know that haha
I just found out that I should use heart scale for fire fang.
Sorry!
I'll be online for a while.

Last edited:

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 1, 2016
hey! i was hoping to request a poke but i dont know what youd like in return so ill put in the info for now and just let me know what youre looking for in return and ill see what i got.

Breeding Request Form~
Name: Branflakes
FC: 0404-6920-7466
Pokemon: torchic
Nickname: Firefighter
Nature: adamant
Ability: speed boost
Moves: none
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe

thanks!

Last edited:

Starlight Latias

hey! i was hoping to request a poke but i dont know what youd like in return so ill put in the info for now and just let me know what youre looking for in return and ill see what i got.

Breeding Request Form~
Name: Branflakes
FC: 0404-6920-7466
Pokemon: torchic
Nickname: Firefighter
Nature: adamant
Ability: speed boost
Moves: none
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe

thanks!
He's done, i don't like male pokemon btw~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
BreedingRequest Form~
Name: Rhudagnir
FC: 2080-0584-0203
Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname: Cinder
Nature: Timid
Ability: Blaze
Moves: None
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
EVs: None

Thank you in and advance. Do you have hidden ability Tyrunt by any chance? If you don't that's perfectly okay. Again thank you.

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 1, 2016
He's done, i don't like male pokemon btw~

awesome! what are you looking for in return for the torchic? i have many 5-6iv competitive pokemon i could breed quick, i have some shiny poke anything other ideas im welcome to consider.

Starlight Latias

awesome! what are you looking for in return for the torchic? i have many 5-6iv competitive pokemon i could breed quick, i have some shiny poke anything other ideas im welcome to consider.
Anything you want to send is fine~ ;3

Starlight Latias

alright well ill probably just send one of my competitive magicarp unless theres objections :D when will you be free to get online and make the trade?
Have you added me yet?

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 1, 2016
Have you added me yet?

just added you! my ign and fc are in my signature so whenever youre ready im online and good to go.

thanks again and if ou ever need anything don hesitate to ask!

edit: i see youre on AS and im on X. will that affect our ability to trade? im honestly not sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back