• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed Rombases (Updated)

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Pokemon FireRed TILES Rombases

This thread is for FireRed hackers only. I'm used to inserting tiles so might as well share my work here every time I insert tiles in game. Give credits to me and to the following users if used (: I'll be updating this thread if new insertion has been made to FireRed yay!

As for now..

Marian Base. Click spoiler to see the preview map.
Spoiler:

Link to the tiles.

Credits:
Sniper (insertion)
WesleyFG

Download Mediafire
Downloads: 74

Neotiling base. Click the spoiler to see preview of the map.

Spoiler:

Link to the tiles

Credits:
Sniper (insertion)
FM

Download Mediafire
Downloads: 181

Rafa-cac base. User's name lol Click the spoiler to see preview of the map.

Spoiler:

Link to the tiles

Credits to:
Sniper (insertion)
rafa-cac

Download Mediafire
Downloads: 74

Vocal Rombase. Click the spoiler to see preview of the game tiles.

Spoiler:

Link to the tiles

Credits to:
Sniper(insertion)
Steven (Dante)
Peyl

Download Mediafire
Downloads: 77

FM08 base. Click the spoiler to see the preview of the map and in game tiles.

Spoiler:

Link to the tiles

Credits to:
Sniper (insertion)
FM

Download Mediafire
Downloads: 48

Kyledove's interior base.Click the spoiler to see preview of the map.

Spoiler:

Tiles unavailable. Around deviantart, sorry.

Credits to:
Sniper (insertion)
Kyledove

Download Mediafire

Kyledove's interior v2. Click the spoiler to see preview of the tiles in-game.

Spoiler:

Link to the tiles

Credits to:
Sniper (Insertion & tile ripping)
Kyledove

Download Mediafire.
Downloads: 58

Kyledove's cave base. Click the spoiler to see preview of the map.

Spoiler:

Tiles unavailable. Around deviantart.

Credits to:
Sniper (insertion)
Kyledove

Download Mediafire
Downloads: 42

Hek's Lavatile base. Click the spoiler to see preview of the tiles in-game.
Spoiler:

Link to the tiles

Credits to:
Sniper (insertion)
Hek.

Download Mediafire

That's all for now.

P.S: I'm doing request through pm just make sure to ready your tiles with you.
Remember, I'll share that work as well here..

You're free to share your tiles with me via pm and if it looks good maybe I can put it into good use and make it as a base here c: Yes, I took down the request note due to people who is very forceful.

Thank you. Just to remind you people there are supposed to be screwy tiles since tiles used were limited and they weren't completed base. All of the link of the tiles are there and shown what were the only tiles were used. So don't bother asking why are there like look messed up, It's up to you what will you do together with the block editor.

Sorry for my English. It's not my first language

Last edited:

AceRoku

Dev of Pokemon Flare
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 21, 2015
Are the game scripts and stuff all fine?

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Would you happen to know how much free space was used on these bases, and where?

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Sweet rom bases man. They all look wicked man.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Sweet rom bases man. They all look wicked man.

Thank you. Just to remind you people there are supposed to be screwy tiles since tiles used were limited and they weren't completed base. All of the link of the tiles are there and shown what were the only tiles were used. So don't bother asking why are there like look messed up, It's up to you what will you do together with the block editor.

As for that, I inserted a new base of FM's! (: It's kinda old but not the tiles, they look lovely! Check on the first post.
nature__by_fm08-d6xtzou.png

(:

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Hi guys today I present you two bases thanks to Kyledove.
This one is for interior tiles
ltJno2b.png

and cave tiles.

PlqpSMW.png

Check first post for download later on. I'm on a roll! (:

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Hey Sniper, I love your work! The only complaint i have is that there is not a base complete base out there. There is no base with all the tiles replaced. So, if you could, i would love to see you make the Ultimate Rom Base!

Thanks anyways!

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Hey Sniper, I love your work! The only complaint i have is that there is not a base complete base out there. There is no base with all the tiles replaced. So, if you could, i would love to see you make the Ultimate Rom Base!

Thanks anyways!

That's already planned and the tiles are kinda already collected for the completed base!
Once I have my free time for 2 months, I'll start working on it with the block editor completely edited with it.

Thank you.

c:

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
That's already planned and the tiles are kinda already collected for the completed base!
Once I have my free time for 2 months, I'll start working on it with the block editor completely edited with it.

Thank you.

c:

Awesome! Sounds really cool!

Can't wait and keep up the amazing work man!

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Have you thought of making a base using the tiles in the screenshot in your signature? That seems like a better set of tiles than the bases you've shared so far.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Have you thought of making a base using the tiles in the screenshot in your signature? That seems like a better set of tiles than the bases you've shared so far.

Comparing the images it looks like the FM08 base uses the same tiles, but with a few palette changes :).

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years

Yes, FM also owns the tiles on my signature. But It's not hard to do, I'll insert those tiles for you.

C:

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Now that went short! Here is the Lava base! Info and download will be at the first post!
Just a reminder sample map at map 1.96 Mt. Ember means fr map. Here are basic screenshots in-game.
cmolGQF.png
Ks0vvuw.png

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Oh, I didn't noticed that the FM tiles were so similar. Yeah, those are great. Nice work on the lava tiles. It's inspiring. I may put some together as well.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Oh, I didn't noticed that the FM tiles were so similar. Yeah, those are great. Nice work on the lava tiles. It's inspiring. I may put some together as well.

Well the only similar were the pond then all the other are different tiles with different palettes which FM changed into. And thank you! :-)

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Hi guys! Today I give you new interior tiles v2 still by KyleDove
7HJtFbM.png
lAhg1qe.png

Link will be available firstpost. As you can see I did some edit on the stairs

Back