• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's that time again: PC's Who is Who?

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
  • it was one day and two hours You Absolute Fuck

and you did technically ask for it and by technically i mean you did literally ask for it
    hmm.... something tells me you have a skewed perception of the past....... I do remember saying in jest 'what if I were Mr. Silly for a day' and then the next day logging on and seeing 'Welcome, Mr. Silly!' garishly projected on my Computer Screen. don't play this game w/ me

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    who else would have such an ego that they would appropriate the status of a deity

Years
  • I may have not had a big history of names on the forum (I was Hikari10 before going under this name) but on the battle server it's a different story.

This was my username history as far as the Showdown server is concerned:
    • Hikari10
    • oshyhikari
    • Daikenki
    • Hikamaru
    • Zeddawott
    • Akane Ishiki
    • Weiss Schnee
    • Amaura
    • Hiikari
    • Hikawott

Hikamaru is the only one I stick to these days, but I was considering trialling a new username or something, probably another one related to the Oshawott line or a fangirl phase of mine. In fact, using Hikamaru on the server was what eventually made me adopt that name here.

Back