• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's that time again: PC's Who is Who?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    I used to be Nauje, way long ago I was Scyke, now I'm Crunch Punch. That's a name of a song I like, just thought it was a really nice sounding name.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Hello I'm Spiff and I am keeping my name as changing it would hurt my brand image.

just kidding I just can't think of anything good

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    hey this is maccras (:

okay this is an awful post so I'm just gonna say I'm probably never gonna change my name for more than a day and kill me if I do (: or just talk me out of it

Last edited:
    Years
    When I registered, I was Sajmon180, after couple of years I ditched the 180, after couple of months I changed to Passenger (Iggy Pop, Deftones, go figure). I ended with this one since it fits me very well :P

I might change it on another occasion, but I have to come up with the idea.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Guys. Ya'll know me. Im your everyday bruh, Gligar. Doesn't make muxh of a difference tbh, as people never called me mimimahboul. (Horrible username) Most ppl called me Mimi, bruh or gligar. Here I am, Gligar! Don't worry, my bruhfication won't leave.

Years
    sup. My name's Percy, sometimes people call me Percy or Blaziken. They call me Blaziken because before January, I go by the name of BlazikenXY. I still like the username, btw. Should consider moving back to it again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi guys! Remember me? I'm Meganium90. For the past two years, I've been the following:

~ a unique username that's so hard to spell for some people (Axeliira)
    ~ a roman goddess of wisdom (Minerva)
    ~ a pony princess of love (Cadance)
    ~ a NASCAR driver (Denny Hamlin)
    ~ a gangsta (Bighouse Breakout)
    ~ a person with a pure soul (Sterling)

and now...I've officially shed my skin and back to my original roots. I am back as what I've always meant to be: a Meganium.

Sirfetch’d

• Regirock
    • Rayquaza-San
    • Kazuma
    • Musashi-Kun
    • ウルフ
    • Skittles
    • Sorafune
    • cookie
    • Twilight Sky
    • Gilgamesh
    • Zorua

You kids are so cute with your name changes.

you have no idea how happy i am to know you had cookie as a username

Sirfetch’d

oddly enough she probably could have gotten the name cookie now. 2 posts and hasn't logged in in 7 years.........

DERK CHANGE TO COOKIE PLEASE

Lucid

oddly enough she probably could have gotten the name cookie now. 2 posts and hasn't logged in in 7 years.........

DERK CHANGE TO COOKIE PLEASE

I'd dust off a 10 years old cookie but

YEA Y U NOT CHANGE?!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Your friendly neighbourhood Dragon here! Also known as:

- Dwagie-Chan
    - Miss Doronjo
    - LGDArm
    - Aura Blackquill
    - Dwagie
    - Robin

I was tempted to go with Dwagie-Sama, but yaaaah.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hi guys. I'm Ice, also known as MorallyIncorrect. I'm Ice because I like Ice. And to be honest, I never was that morally incorrect. #morallyindeath still stands though.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Wheee, all this confusion!

I was Gleam Noiyam. Which meant a lot to me. She was one of my characters from my novel, but I decided to switch main characters for my username with another from a different novel. Treble Harble has a nice ring to it. You pronounce "Harble" like "Horrible", just without the i. I'd like to say this name is really cute because I've been really liking a musical motif lately!

Back