• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • Just figured I'd throw in, people complaining about legends really is only trying to find excuses. I've seen people complain about me using an Uxie, and then turn around and switch into a Tyranitar, which has much higher base stats than Uxie, or a lot of Pokemon for that matter.

But that aside, sucks you lose Ichida. Guess if you can't stay updated with the metagame, you shouldn't still be battling. :/

Nice job Ito, didn't think you'd win at first, but you've done more than prove me wrong. I look forward to the results of your future matches.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Round 2 - Team Europe

Mukkamoto VS DrV
    Mukkamoto wins 4-0

Great game DrV, I hope this means a merger next round since i dont wanna fight _Prince_

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, I guess it is predictions time! :D

Forci Stikane VS Volkner's Apprentice - both great battlers, but I think Forci will get the win here.

dewey VS Alakazam17 - dewey is going down! :D

Ichida VS Ito_Igami - Already decided, but Ito was my choice for this one. It is unfortunate that his opponent ending up cheating, but Ito was still able to pull off the win. I hope you find better opponents in the next rounds. And from looking around this roster, you definitely will. ^_^

King900000 VS IcePyro - Sorry King, but methinks Ice'll get the win here.

Dark Wolf VS FinalFlare - Because he beat Maria. Though I don't know much about either battler.

-Lugia- VS Aurafire - My money's on World King. Aurafire and I always have epic battles, whereas my battles with WK don't last long enough to be considered epic. That is my only basis. XD

nilojan VS junoliv - Another postdiction here. Junoliv FTW! ^_^

Mukkamoto VS DrV - See above. Mukkamoto FTW!

Gunners VS _Prince_ - _Prince_ has made it to more quarterfinals than anyone else here. Enough said. =P

Mukkamoto VS aragornbird - aragornbird has some kind of barrier on his DS, preventing him from losing a match. XD

dewey VS junoliv - I root for the guy who took me out in Round One. ^_^

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Well, I guess it is predictions time! :D

Forci Stikane VS Volkner's Apprentice - both great battlers, but I think Forci will get the win here.

dewey VS Alakazam17 - dewey is going down! :D

Ichida VS Ito_Igami - Already decided, but Ito was my choice for this one. It is unfortunate that his opponent ending up cheating, but Ito was still able to pull off the win. I hope you find better opponents in the next rounds. And from looking around this roster, you definitely will. ^_^

King900000 VS IcePyro - Sorry King, but methinks Ice'll get the win here.

Dark Wolf VS FinalFlare - Because he beat Maria. Though I don't know much about either battler.

-Lugia- VS Aurafire - My money's on World King. Aurafire and I always have epic battles, whereas my battles with WK don't last long enough to be considered epic. That is my only basis. XD

nilojan VS junoliv - Another postdiction here. Junoliv FTW! ^_^

Mukkamoto VS DrV - See above. Mukkamoto FTW!

Gunners VS _Prince_ - _Prince_ has made it to more quarterfinals than anyone else here. Enough said. =P

Mukkamoto VS aragornbird - aragornbird has some kind of barrier on his DS, preventing him from losing a match. XD

dewey VS junoliv - I root for the guy who took me out in Round One. ^_^

well i broke aragons barrier over the weekend because i 5-0ed him :p lol i just saw a post somewhere where some said, i can only beat Ara by action replay/ lol trust me if Ara was here he would tell ya. he is good enough to know when someone is cheating :P p.s. Ara has an Action Replay ..eheheh

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Ugh, that was unsightly of me.

Apologies for my rant and shameful behaviour yesterday. Just got home from a very tiring and emotionally jarring trip, and to stack such a shameful loss upon it was a little much for me.

I'm not retiring. I'm regrouping.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    So Ichida lost? That is a bit disappointing, considering that I was hoping to face him in a later round.

Speaking of, I should be battling with Volkner's Apprentice as soon as he logs back on. I honestly still doubt that I will win, although considering that this team was already able to pull off a victory, it might actually go either way.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Well, I guess it is predictions time! :D

-Lugia- (World King on the 26th) VS Aurafire - My money's on World King. Aurafire and I always have epic battles, whereas my battles with WK don't last long enough to be considered epic. That is my only basis. XD
    That's still a a good enough basis, you know. But I hope I can last a bit longer against Aura than I do with you. xD

And speeaking of which, we're having our PWNful battle as we speak. Woo!

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • O_O..After over 9,000 errors from PC in the past ten minutes and an epic battle, I've overcome Forci Stikane 3-0 (barely..) I was not confident in using that team when I came in and started down 5-6, but things started to click. We had nearly no hax (correct me if I'm wrong, Forci) and it was a maze of a match.

I've met my Round Three goal...now my future steps are in the hands of Zam's randomizer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Just as I thought, Volkner's Apprentice has defeated me in our match, 3-0. My downfall started with a single Hypnosis and cascaded from there.

Oh well, at least I succeeded in what I had intended to do: I managed to properly test this team. Next time, I will not hold back on that.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • lol he wants to use a uber but wont accept OUs.

What I believe was once accepted. What I can't accept is changing standards. It's purely ridiculous. Legendaries are trophies to me, not battlers. They take no real effort to breed and raise.

*sigh* But fine. I'll accept the new OU standards. Trust me, I will come back stronger than ever...!

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I have a weird feeling that I'm going to lose but that won't hold me back. I'm not exactly ready Flare but I'll tell you when.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I've been thinking, the thing about free rounds is that if you get them, you have a higher chance of being eliminated in the first round you play, and if you're eliminated in the first round you play, people will probably believe you didn't deserve them in the first place. Kind of makes free rounds unattractive in the first place. :o

[/rant]

Back